Thursday, November 10, 2022

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM  

189.
Gina and partner, a shy couple ...

Hi Marie,
I was introduced to cfnm by my ex boyfriend and I immediately loved it.
He loved to be naked around me and I loved it too.  He was huge. Unfortunately I don't have any of the pictures we took.
We broke up and a while later I met JT.  I introduced the idea of cfnm to him, and now he loves it too!!
Here is one of the first pictures we took several years ago.
This is a picture of JT with my best friend Elle. 
I think this was when he really learned to love cfnm!!!  Elle was loving it too.
Gina

Thanks a lot again! Great situation and nice photos ! All the best!
Marie



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this picture. The posed pics are very sexy. And she has great legs!!

CFNM1976 said...

The hand shake is obsolete./.

Anonymous said...

looks fun for everyone

Anonymous said...

She has things well in hand

Anonymous said...

It's great that they have no jealousy and her best friend can pull his penis aside so his balls can be seen better. To see how tight his balls are. Femsup.

NudeVinzAtl said...

Wonderful grip, taking control of the situation as nature intended.

Anonymous said...

His balls are massive compared to mine

Buckeye5395 said...

Balls need recognized. They are sensitive
and can use the same amount attention as
willies.I think they look better shaved while
presenting a more desirable surface for fondling,
kissing and licking. Lets give balls their due.

SeaMine said...

I don't know who this couple is, but they definitely have the right idea: Strip him, feel him, show him.