Sunday, February 25, 2024

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM  

 
223. Annie & Tim, a nice couple hiking CFNM style in Italy


Hiking the Stromboli volcano naked...cfnm like

 

Hi Marie,

Hiking naked is very exhilarating and sensual. 

I believe that would help promote CFNM and be an example for more to follow.

So we have done so on many occasions.

Only about a dozen people saw us during Tim’s hiking naked.

All seemed to be German tourist, although some may have been Dutch.

They came upon us in three small groups rather rapidly, which gave us the impression they may have all been with a larger group.

The last 4, two couples about our age, stopped and offered to take the pics.

Tim and I do take pics of each other on our cfnm adventures, but we refrain from asking others in fear of them taking issue with our nudity.

However, when someone offers to take pics of us together, we jump at the opportunity.

These couples were very nice and took a number of pics of which 14ee was the best.

As we were leaving to continue the hike they yelled to us to stop and give them the camera because they thought a pics with the sea behind us would make a better photos, which it did.

Blurr our faces?  Of course not! 

That would make it seem as though we are ashamed or have something to hide.

Just the opposite, we are proud of our nature adventures.

As for more pics, that is a real possibility.

I will begin going back over our photos to see what I can find.

I really love CFNM and love seeing Tim naked, and having others see Tim naked.

It was about 10 to 12 years ago that Tim promised me he would get naked whenever I asked.

So far he has been true to his word!

I am excited to share Tim and our nature adventure.

Best wishes…

Annie

Thanks a lot, we all wait for more with all your friends!

Annie and Tim on vacation in Stromboli Island, Italy, ready to hike to the volcano peak

 


After a first walk, Tim undressed to hike naked

A great view, also for the other women in the couples taking the pics!

Posing for a true cfnm photo in the nature, dressed his wife, dressed all the other women the met ...


A closer view for everybody ...

on the top, posing naked for the panorama


and finally closer view of Tim's assets!! Maybe he's going excited?

 

10 comments:

CFNM1976 said...

I would love to see Italy some day./. Happy CFNMing./.

Anonymous said...

We need to see this woman in a swimsuit with naked hubby

Antonella said...

My husband and I often walk in the woods near our house doing CFNM

Anonymous said...

Great photos and story indeed, please more from Annie & Tim!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love readers contribution: Annie & Tim are really a nice couple.
Also the other couples taking pics are an amazing element. Would be great to see also those other couples in the photos!

Anonymous said...

Great photos Annie. Tim is a very lucky man to have you

Anonymous said...

Yes, please more photos from this nice couple!

Anonymous said...

Looks fantastic!

Anonymous said...

great story, great adventure and great photos!
Please more from them!!

Anonymous said...

The pix are good but the story and this quote, “I really love CFNM…and having others see Tim naked.” Had this 63-year old stoking 3x in a day. My wife will have me serve her in bow tie/apron, which I love. But I want her to make me serve her and at least one other dressed woman…with hopes of a cfnm party some day.