Sunday, August 16, 2026

My darling, are you ready? 

Every man should be pegged by wife/girlfriend everytime she would!

 

 


1 comment:

Bmann said...

Interesting and provocative photo. The caption ends with an awkward use of English so it could be a poor translation. But I assume Marie is suggesting that a female partner of a man should be able to peg a man anytime she wants. From research I have done, only 1 of 6 men enjoy pegging. So although I support women taking control when they want, some activities like pegging is more for a FemDom situation.
What I like best about this photo is the Lubricant she is showing. It's called "Spunk" which is also a slang word for "cum" or semen in the US/Brittan. From what I read, it apparently looks like real ejaculate or cum which is very cool. I think I will buy some and do a taste test with it and my own real cum.