THE WARSITY ROWING RACE
Varsity is a rowing competition between the university student clubs in The Netherlands.
The (male) members of the winning team celebrate the victory jumping naked in the river.
Girls remain dressed or undress no more that to their underwear
LAGA is the winning club in 2026 and the girls are happy among their male fellows showing naked!



7 comments:
The girls shouldn't let that one guy wear a tie.
They have the dress code down perfectly: The ladies clothed, the men naked! Life as it should be lived.
Oh -- come on, SeaMine: That necktie may be his school colors, and at least it doesn't resemble a hard-on, and the girls are glad to include him!
O my - it's such an unfair and double standard that ladies could keep their swimsuits while guys need to strip down to nothing :)
Sure, that double standard makes sense: women can keep their swimsuits on, while men have to strip completely. CFNM is very common at student sporting events, and it’s only right that it’s that way!
Yeah I know, but still, imagine as s guy you want to join such event when suddenly you see other guys getting naked - would you rather join them right away or hesitate :)
Personally, I would go planning on being naked from the start. I would get naked as soon as I got somewhere it was permitted. Unfortunately, there isn't a WNBR near me.
Post a Comment