Saturday, August 08, 2026

You wanted to make that bet? 
Now take a walk like this, all naked.

 

no, no excuses, you lost the bet and now leave all your clothes here
 

4 comments:

mike said...

I like the high contrast - that Lady is fully clothed, wears shoes, even glasses, while the guy next to her is literally head to toe naked - during my each trip to nude beach this is the most difficult moment whenever you meet clothed people while remaining nude - such moments always gave some chills :)

Anonymous said...

I enjoy being nude and meeting clothed people. If I get some eye contact and there are many times they try to sneak a picture which I enjoy people taking pictures. I’ll walk up to them and ask if they want to take more or with me they also say yes.
When I see an attractive Asian woman or women I’ll just go up and say hi and introduce myself to them. Always we chat away and take pictures. They also ask interesting questions.
A few times they have given me their numbers. I’m 33 years old and work out all the time. They say you have a hot body thanks for letting us enjoy looking at it

Verygary said...

I learned nudistry from the ground up: following a hip replacement, when I asked about what to look for in shoes, I was advised that it would be better if I just went barefooted.
From there, I learned that nudity was more effective without shoes, so shoes came off first. Nakedness just feels wrong with shoes on.
Also: I genuinely appreciate that lady's scowl of disapproval as she collects on her bet. Way to go woman!

Coleopter said...

You can get philosophical about power dynamics, but at the end of the day true CFNM has an element of shame.