READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM
289. JEAN LUC ON THE BEACH
REMOVING HIS TRIBAL STRING
One more story, some more photos from our great CFNm Hero
"I was on this public beach in a sexy "side string", where a lot of people walk.
When I saw 5 ladies walking close to me, I remove my little string and exposed my dick.
One of the 3 ladies coming from my left said, "OMG"... and smiled.
Then I was fully nude and all the ladies saw my dick."




8 comments:
Neato! Made himself at home, didn't he?
Love it when a lot of modestly dress women can see naked males
A couple of years ago I walked to the nudist beach. To reach this I had to walk about 800 metres over the clothed beach. Two women walked towards me, mother and daughter. Both blond and attractive. I pulled out my swimming trousers and walked naked towards them. The daughter didn't look at me at all, but the mother was very interested in my penis. She looked several times and smiled to me!
Hot!
Hey !!! My CFNM hero is back. Nice naughty story
Naughty Jean Luc. You shocked those young ladies with your little dick. LOL. I love your naughty stories. Please continue to send us. You made my day
Tu ne manques pas de toupet JL. J'adores tes aventures dans ces iles qui nous font rever.
OMG. I will be frank. I am gay and I love the posts of Jean Luc, especially because his asses are gorgeous and his dick, well shaved and nice to look. LOL
Post a Comment