Monday, October 05, 2026

ROSKILDE FESTIVAL

At the traditional Danish Festival, 

not only is the naked run a great  CFNM opportunity, 

but the entire event offers such chances.


10. 

In the relaxed, natural setting after the run, the guys are still stark naked 
 
among the women, strolling, drinking, and chatting.
 
And this lone young man, too, is completely at ease chatting - the only naked one - 
 
with a group of fully dressed girls. 
 



 



 

13 comments:

Bmann said...

So according to what Jean Luc and VeryGary told me, a long foreskin is a predictor or indicator of how long a man's penis is when erect. Well it seems to me, this man's foreskin is barely long enough to cover the tip or glans of his penis in his somewhat flaccid state. Does that mean this guy's erect penis won't be that big. Maybe average? I don't know. You tell me.

Jean Luc said...

Bmann - it depends. Look at me. Oftentimes, some men on that blog say that I have a small dick. But, those who know me, and received videos and photos of me on whatsapp, saw that when I am hard, I reach 14cms. LOL

Corinne said...

@ Bmann , I confirm. As I had it in my mouth some years ago!!!

Verygary said...

Determining an outcome from random occurrences is impossibly difficult. If you don't mind my saying so: "More studies will be needed."

Anonymous said...

Whatever the "scientific" conclusions may be, I find a cock with the glans peeking out very arousing.

Bmann said...

Corinne, do you mean that specific penis, or that specific guy? Or do you mean a very similar penis and foreskin?

On a side issue - is sucking a cock where the foreskin is still covering most of the glans, more enjoyable or less enjoyable?

Corinne said...

Bmann, I mean, the cock of Jean Luc. LOL. I am a fan of Jean Luc as I met him in Seychelles and we had an adventure. LOL.
To answer your question, when you suck a cock, the foreskin covers most of the glans for a while, and then, the glans is completely "uncovered". Both are enjoyable. But the glans is more exciting and tasteful

Anonymous said...

Oh mon Dieu Corinne! You rock.
I commented many months ago the Jean Luc was my CFNM hero. Well he is still my NM hero and you are my CF heroine.
I love the way you describe your cock sucking point of view of an uncircumcised cock.

Bmann said...

That was me. Accidentally forgot to sign-in.

Anonymous said...

Salut. Bonjour. Je viens de découvrir ce blog et j'apprécie. C'est déjà un vrai plaisir de vous lire, de lire tous vos échanges. Je participe volontiers à ceux ci. Fred de Bruxelles

Pamela said...

Bienvenu Fred - Si tu veux faire plaisir a Jean Luc, tu peux taper son nom dans la fenetre "search" et tu tomberas sur ses photos. Tu comprendras pourquoi Corinne et d' autres parlent de lui. LOL

Pamela said...

@ Fred - Et tu lui met des comments

SeaMine said...

Pamela and Corinne,
I can't get Marie to publish any pix I send in. I just emailed IVG some photos of clothed young women watching and photographing men playing beach volleyball naked. If you ask her, she may fwd them to you. If she does, please let me know what you think of them.