Monday, August 10, 2026

A COUPLE AT WNBR IN LONDON 2026

She smiles with satisfaction as she watches him pedal naked with his face tense.


 


 

8 comments:

Andros. said...

Bon apres-midi, he Tiens a remercier MARIE pour ce Blog CFNM, Je Suis un homme Heterosexuel mur, Et je Reaffirme la beaute, le magnetisme, l' harmonie Et l' attrait des organes sexuels masculins, qui recouvrent une haute PHILOSOPHIE que peu de personnes peuvent percevoir. Les hommes doivent davantage se valoriser sans pour autant se prendre pour des Dieux. 🙏👍

Andros. said...

Buenas tardes, quiero dar las gracias a MARIE por este Blog de CFNM, Yo Soy un hombre maduro heterosexual y Reafirmo la Belleza, el Magnetismo, la armonía y la Atracción de los órganos sexuales masculinos, que velan u ocultan una alta FILOSOFÍA, que pocas personas pueden Ver. Los hombres deben valorarse más sin llegar a Creerse DIOSES. 🙏👍

Anonymous said...

The redhead on the right side of the photo looks happy and satisfied to be able to gaze—for as long as she likes—at the cyclist's bare ass and, if she moves a little closer, his small, uncut penis. What isn't so positive is that her attitude comes across as sexually predatory, showing little respect. In the background of the photo, you can see two naked men standing. The one wearing white sneakers might be Jean-Luc, though I’m not entirely sure. Behind the cyclist and his predatory fan, you can see a very sexy girl wearing glasses and a purple thong. Her sagging, swaying boob is gorgeous... yum!

mike said...

WNBR is such crazy and amazing experience - I can't wait when I will have chance to participate :) I read news that in last weekend such event was placed on Berlin - maybe we will see some photos or vids from it soon :)

Bmann said...

I wasn't sure which comment version to reply to. My computer translates both to English a little differently.
I am also a heterosexual male and in the last dozen years I have come to the same opinion. The male sexual organs are beautiful and worthy of more praise. I believe that an erect penis is a salute to nature itself. I think that there should be public beauty competitions just for the erect penis - all sizes, all colors. There should be more art which celebrates male genitalia. Statues and paintings displayed in art museums for school aged children and adults to observe. Not just on porn sites because male genitalia is not filthy or obscene.

Andros. said...

Muy bien BMANN, así debería ser, muchas gracias por tu comentario 👍🙏

Jean Luc said...

No, it's not me. I never participate a WNBR. I would so like but in my islands in the Indian Ocean, there is no WNBR. May be next year in France.

Buckeye5395 said...

I wish I knew some French and English to understand people's comments.
I would like to see more clothed women or should I dare to say partially clothed women participating in these bicycle rides.