Saturday, August 15, 2026

A BEACH VIEW 2

She pretends to read, 

but her eyes, after staring at his dangling balls,

she's now enjoying the view of his cock




10 comments:

Ian. said...

What I find is, whatever the age of a female, they all like a look at the "dangly" bits, and good luck to them.It is natural, and to be honest, I quite like it !

Andros. said...

Se puede decir que este es un ejemplo típico, de como el CFNM como FANTASÍA FEMENINA se Reduce solamente a la pareja. Quizás y sólo quizás las chicas solteras, sin pareja que Viven una experiencia CFNM salgan Perjudicadas. Este es mi razonamiento 🤔 Yo que soy un hombre en mi vejez, de naturaleza fuertemente MENTAL. 🙏

Anonymous said...

Great cock mate

Espiègle said...

Soit dit en passant la situation est plutôt agréable pour l’homme.
La femme a du chien, il y a une belle vue sur son intimité. Étonnant qu’il ne soit pas plus gaillard ou alors ça fait un moment et il fatigue.
J’aimerai bien être à sa place

Jean Luc said...

Jolie siutuation qui me rappelle mes plages des mes iles. Où je suis le seul "tout nu" avec mes amis et souvent, avec une amie en bikini.

Anonymous said...

I'd fuck him.

Anonymous said...

Are you a gay?

Anonymous said...

Seriously, you’re such a broken record and a total bore about being the only naked guy among clothed people. There isn't a single person here who doesn't know that. Then you play the victim because people say yours is small, and your fangirls come charging out with knives between their teeth to defend you.
As for the whole "being the only one" thing... do you want a medal or what, Jean-Luc?

Jean Luc said...

HI Hi Hi. No, I do not want a medal. My dick is small when it is relax. And I am not shy to show it. Effectively, I love those situations where I am the only one nude, and I accept critics. My fans, I talked to them. No need for them to charge with knives between their teeth. I love your expression. LOL.

Corinne said...

I love the small cock of Jean-Luc. I will not complaint again if someone criticised Jean-Luc's cock. LOL