Monday, August 31, 2026

VINTAGE PHOTOGRAPHY

Taking his dick out for the photo


 

9 comments:

Andros. said...

En el pasado cuando empezó la fotografía, en el siglo 19, apenas aparecieron desnudos masculinos, y menos en una situación CFNM. Ahora sin embargo, en estos tiempos actuales, hay centenares de chicos que posan desnudos, en posiciones inimaginables enseñándolo todo para fortuna del público femenino. Aunque el CFNM sigue siendo muy desconocido, este público femenino Creo que No se puede Quejar.

Anonymous said...

CFNM is a lot more popular that CMNF thankfully.

Andros. said...

Así es 👍 es más popular el CFNM sin duda, porque los hombres creo que ya están aburridos de Ver tantas mujeres Desnudas. 🤔 Al menos Yo.

Anonymous said...

I loved to see the expression of the girls when I was on the swim team especially if they were seeing their first naked male. It was like watching a kid in a candy store and made it well worth my being naked for their viewing pleasure even though I knew I would never see them nude while I knew they would see me and a dozen or so other males the next week as I knew their mother would certainly be coming back with their daughters with them. It was a safe way for the girls to see a naked male and that is why I think girls of all ages should see naked males in a safe CFNM setting.

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of a girl I once dated. If I ever announced that I needed to take a leak, she'd immediately ask, "Do you need me to hold it for you?"

Bmann said...

Anon 8.31 @ 7:01PM. CFNM may be more popular here on this blog, for obvious reasons, but CFNM among the masses or general population, is much more rare than CMNF. Think of all the venues and media from strip clubs to web sites showing nudity. It's like 90% mostly NF. And by comparison, very little CFNM. Most women are unfamiliar with CFNM.

Corinne said...

@ Bmann - You are right. CFNF is more common as in nudist camps or beaches, both women and men are naked. Personally, I love CMTF as ladies are not fully nude, only topless, and man, fully nude. Marie published some NMTF in the past but doesn't anymore. I know that Jean Luc has some nice photos of him with a gorgeous topless lady on a beach that Marie doesn't want to publish. Please Marie, publish it. LOL

Bmann said...

Corinne, I think you got that CMTF acronym messed up but you explained what you meant, so we get it. Why do you like TFNM (topless female naked male)? Don't get me wrong, looking at naked or topless females is fun for me. I like exposed tits and pussies just like the next guy. But there is something about the power dynamic of women who are clothed, interacting with naked males that I yearn for.
By the way, I assume you are in the US somewhere?

Andros. said...

Bmann, estoy completamente de acuerdo contigo, así es 👍, Casi todo es NF y cuando hay desnudez masculina, está más bien orientado hacia el público GAY, que también tiene todo su derecho. En mí opinión, todo esto es una cuestión de Oferta y demanda. 🙏