READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM
287. WILLY LOVES POSING AT WNBR
The previous photos from this friend of the blog got a lot of comments.
Girls love having him to pose naked for the ladies.
Participaying in WNBR and posing with women is even better!
The guy next to them is definitely annoyed because she doesn't pay attention to him,
but it's the right punishment because he's dressed



19 comments:
Je suis aussi un lecteur du blog, et j'ai aussi envoyé des photos 😉
I enjoy the many times I’ve been in CFNM situations 100’s of times.
What I get out of it the females feel empowered when I’m nude. They will interact with me way more than if I had clothes on at the events. I’ve met so many beautiful women being nude
Really?? Hundreds of times!!? Do you live where there is a lot of CFNM opportunities? Like near a clothing optional beach? Or do you work as a nude male entertainer or as a nude Art Model? I just don't see how it is possible to have "hundreds" of CFNM situations.
I'd fuck him.
Hundreds of times, he says, LOL. Not even dreaming, you'd have cfnm situations 100's of times. I think you're being somewhat boaster, man!!!
And I'd fuck that sexy ranga!
Bien joué ! Marie mettra bientôt tes photos en ligne sur le blog et on pourra tous voir ta bite, ton cul et tes couilles à l'air, aux côtés d'une ou plusieurs nanas habillées !!
That nude guy is NOT definitely Jean Luc! (see between his legs).
Go to an event like this (looks like WNBR Manchester) and you will have numerous CFNM situations. Go to these events all summer, year after year.
Go to clothing optional beaches, like Orient, Maspalomas, Brighton, you will have more.
I would like to go to B2B, or CSD, I'm sure they are great events.
You guys need to get out more.
Yes, you are right. I have definitely a longer cock than this guy when I am hard. LOL. Some of my fans on this blog can tell you as they received photos and videos of me in hard situation. LOL
To say that, I suppose you must have seen pictures of that guy "in hard situation". LOL
Anon August 7, 2026 at 7:33 AM: Based on what you say, I wonder if you have ever considered getting dressed at some point in your life.
If you look at the face of the naked guy in the foreground, you can see he isn't exactly relaxed; instead, he’s making a real effort to keep from getting an erection. Although he clearly enjoys being naked next to an attractive, fully dressed redhead, the prospect of potentially exposing his erect member to everyone might be embarrassing for him. I just hope—for his sake—that the person taking the photo is a man and not a woman; if it were a woman, I think he wouldn't be able to stop his cock from getting rock-hard.
It seems she looks up and not even at his chest. 😆After comparing different photos, I feel Rokslide, Meredith and Oblation run are the best CFNM events
Hi trust me if I had got an erection I would just embrace it! My cocks pierced and it’s the only time you see my piercing is when it’s hard.x
Just msg me if you want more pics.x
Of the three events you chose, I think the most fun and uninhibited one is the Oblation Run (ding dong bell,vding ding bell!). They say the girls' uproarious laughter can be heard for hundreds of meters around! I’ve seen tons of videos and photos of this event, and what I don’t get is how I’ve never seen even the slightest erection on the naked guys running. They all have their cocks just hanging there, swinging from side to side—never erect or even remotely "aroused." I put myself in those naked guys' shoes and admit I wouldn't be able to stop myself from getting a huge, full-blown erection. Finding myself surrounded on all sides by dozens of girls screaming like crazy, laughing, clapping, cheering us on, and catcalling... that would give me a rock-hard erection pointing straight out. And being visibly hard would just make the girls laugh even more. Even if you wanted to run off and hide for a bit, they’d follow you, laughing and snapping photos of your ass! There’s no escape! It’s a crazy event, but everyone wins!
Oh, I didn't focus on your use of the word "situations". So if I understand you, going to one CFNM event with thousands of people, like a WNBR in London, if a hundred women approach you or just take a photo from a few yards away, by your accounting that would be a hundred "situations". Now I understand.
Bmann, yes exactly. At London WNBR (which is my favourite CFNM event) you can be naked for several hours.
Therefore you are going to have multiple CFNM situations.
My thanks for your civilised conversation.
Cap doffed.
Post a Comment