Thursday, August 20, 2026

THE DARK SIDE OF CFNM

CFNM is common in several circumstances, public and private, for couples and for friends, on the beach or during festivals and events, in spa and lockerroom, in sex and in everyday life, for common people as well as for celebs ...

In conclusion, is more and more a normal life custom ...

Sometimes, CFNM is also something harder, a part of a new teasing experience, a tantalization, a sexual fetish ...

So, the blog considers also "The hard side of CFNM".

Enjoy

Tied up naked, balls and cock tied and pulled,

 hooded without knowing what will happen up 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  


 

59 comments:

CFNM1976 said...

She's cute./. I would let her tie cock and balls up anytime./.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't.

SeaMine said...

Me neither. Not into that B&D stuff. She is cute, though.

Anonymous said...

She doesn't look like a mistress. More the girl next door.

Anonymous said...

I have been dick whipped,balls kicked ,ass pegged ,forced gay action ,also whipped red across ass and forced to serve woman naked.

Andros. said...

Una buena escena para Divertir al público Femenino. El chico está completamente expuesto. 😂

Bmann said...

This looks like fun for that woman and perhaps a group of ladies. I am not into "hard-core" or extreme FemDom activites, and we do not know everything that happened there. However, to have his cock and balls tied like this is good training for when his cock and balls are tied and she takes him out for a walk. Good fun

Anonymous said...

U still alive?

Anonymous said...

Al público femenino enfermo, será.

Anonymous said...

Perfect love having my balls tied up by ladies especially in public

Anonymous said...

Completamente
😂

Anonymous said...

Racconta

Slippered Hero said...

Their often the ones to watch out for, you never really know what is going next door.

Anonymous said...

Yes lol still alive,all for mistress

Anonymous said...

She and a dozen or so of her lady friends should have a couple of males tied up by their nuts and have a tug-of-war using only their balls to pull the other male across the line. The ladies can root for the one of their choice and the winner can keep his balls.

Andros. said...

Jajajaja sería un buen Entretenimiento para muchas mujeres. Otra mujer grabaria el espectáculo con una cámara para Recordarlo 😂😂

Anonymous said...

Andros, maybe it should be an Olympic sport with female refuees and women men are only allowed to watch if they bring a half dozen women with them.

Anonymous said...

I would love for it to become a sporting event and I would love to be one of the girls going. Can I nurse their testicles back to health?

Andros. said...

Como evento deportivo sería genial. Aún así acudirían hombres, pero se llenaría de muchas mujeres para Participar en el espectáculo Deportivo. Me parece muy bien que te encante participar. Te lo pasarías muy bien. OK 👍.

Anonymous said...

I do think there should be a very strict rule that all the women and girls attending have to be modestly dressed and make it more interesting ALL MALES HAVE TO BE NAKED and no male could touch a woman or girl's intimate parts.

Anonymous said...

It would be great to allow women to walk their males with a leash around his nuts. Take him to public parks and anyone who wants to can touch him anywhere they want to with HER permission, after all, his cock and balls belong to HER!

Anonymous said...

I love that rule as I would hate having men touch me but I love for them to be nude and it is a rule for all the CFNM events we have. I have seen thousand of naked males but only three men have seen me nude. (I have only female doctors too and my husband goes to them too and they make sure they see them nude

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the suggestion, My girl friend and I will do it to our husbands soon and we will make sure we bring them to a very busy park. heheheheh I love that the girls have to ask the ladies for permission to touch the men's penis and testicles because they belong to HER and of course OUR body is OUR choice and no male owns us. Love it.l

Andros. said...

Estoy completamente de acuerdo con esas Reglas. Los hombres deben estar siempre desnudos como debe ser e incluso podrían ser Humillados como las mujeres quieran, los chicos muy pronto se habitúan a la Desnudez.

Andros. said...

Jajajaja 😂 menuda humillación para los hombres, me pregunto Si serían buenas Mascotas, pero creo que con los Testículos atados No tendrían más remedio. Ahora , cuando hagan sus necesidades en el parque que Sean ellos mismos los que lo recogan y limpien.

Andros. said...

Si la mascota 🐕 se comporta mal en el parque público, las niñas podrán darle una patada en los testículos, pero primero deben pedir Permiso a sus mujeres. Jajajaja 😂

Anonymous said...

It would happen a lot sooner if every home was CFNM like mine was. Our parents felt that adults should set an example so my mom was always modestly dressed as were my sisters while my dad and uncles were naked because the boys aways were from the time we were potty trained even when my sisters had girlfriends over and they had a lot of them One time I was watching my aunt change here infant daughter and she yelled at me to go to the living room and trying to look at her daughter. My sisters were in that room and they heard it but they had a half dozen of their girlfriends over and were playing some game but they teased me saying I could not even see a naked baby but they could all see this (as one of them came up to me and grabbed my cock and balls.) I did not tell them but I loved that part of my not being able to see them but I could be naked in front of all of them.

Anonymous said...

My family has practiced this and we would love for it to be so common, men and boys could go nude to the shopping malls and anywhere else but i do love that your family had the ladies remain modest and that should start happening now too. I am tired of seeing women with their breast hanging out and their butt cheeks exposed. Keep the males naked and the females clothed. A win win for everyone

Anonymous said...

BTW I love this photo, I will show it to my sisters and ask them if they want to do it to me.

Anonymous said...

Fallo e poi raccontaci

Anonymous said...

They do kick me in the balls already but this will give them a whole new way to enjoy my balls. Now that their daughters are in their teens we are thinking of letting them try some kicks as they already see all the males nude now anyway. I do think I am the only male in the family who enjoys letting the gals kick me in the nuts, (never too hard though, I do not want to taste my nuts in my mouth lol)

Anonymous said...

"Even so men would attend" men would have to be there as they are the only ones with balls to tie a cord to so they could have a tug of war. As a woman I would love to watch that but there should be a telatron or whatever the super large screen TVs are called and they should show close ups of the balls as they are pulled out. Umm maybe we could even have a three or four way contest with the men pulling in 3 or 4 directions

Anonymous said...

L'educazione al cfnm inizia in famiglia
Continua a raccontare

Anonymous said...

I would vote for a four way tug of war and I would suggest my husband be one of those whose balls are attached to the ropes but I do hope he keeps his balls on him as I love to use them to keep him in line.

Anonymous said...

Andros, I hope by pets you mean human males as animals should never be mistreated. Human balls and pricks are fair game for us ladies (and they must be fully exposed for us)

Andros. said...

Por supuesto 👍 las mascotas somos Nosotros los hombres, pues los Genitales son muy fáciles de Ver y Humillar como corresponde y más en un parque público.

Andros. said...

Sería Fantástico la idea de las pantallas Gigantes y el Tira y afloja en varias Direcciones. Pero es imprescindible que los Testículos estén muy bien Depilados, para que en las pantallas puedan Verse primeros planos con TODO DETALLE, de esta forma todo el público Femenino puede DISFRUTAR Y REÍR viendo los espectáculos. Que para eso son las PATÉTICAS BOLAS de los hombres. 😂👍

Andros. said...

Por supuesto Yo Participaría con mis Pelotas bien atadas, y sería Visto en las Pantallas por Cientos de Mujeres y Chicas jóvenes. Eso Sí, me esforzaría por No perder mis Pelotas en Vivo, pues la Humillación sería increíble porque todas las chicas lo Verán con detalle. 😅👍

Anonymous said...

That is why all the males in our family were naked almost all the time and all the women and girls were always modestly dressed. I never saw a nude woman or girl until I was in my late teens and by that time hundreds of girls of all ages had seen me naked.

Anonymous said...

Easy for the ladies to literally have us by our balls so they can control us better. I sometimes tick off my wife just so she will use my balls to correct me. Some crushed nuts never hurt anyone...except the males of course but as long as the ladies are not hurt so what. is that not why males have balls in a place where women can get easy access to?

Anonymous said...

I love that life style. As to the other comment, I can think of a few males whose testicles I would love to kick and yes I would want them to me nude when I did it to see how far back I could do it. That tug of war sounds FANSTIC!

Anonymous said...

That is what the PATHETIC BALLS of men are for

Of course because our balls is just one reason we males are the weaker sex and why women and girls are superior to us males. All I can say is You go girl.

Bmann said...

I have seen photos of FemDoms who have tied the balls of two men, and then do a tug-of-war. But the idea that there could be a four way tug-of-war with four sets of balls is new to me and I love the idea. I would love to participate.
Would it be teams of two or wold it be every man for himself?

I wish there were a convention, or organized event of CFNM Games. And have it indoors and private so that local law enforcement would have no reason to stop the activities. There would be a program of different events like: two man ball tug-of -war; four man ball tug-of-war; individual "Ball Weight Lifting"; maybe an Obstacle Course while wearing ball weights; maybe an "Obedience Course" where the men would be led by the balls (collar with leash attached); maybe some demonstrations or "Jumping Jacks" or "Cock Swinging" event; or a "Glory Hole" wall where all men put their genitals through a hole and cannot see the other side and all women could touch or grip the cock or balls of their choice.
Who agrees with forming an international CFNM Organization with competitive events like some of those mentioned?

Anonymous said...

It should be each one for himself as his balls would be three again one (or would it be two against six?) The glory hole would be good as the ladies could guess whose cock and balls belong to which male and there could be an award as to who guessed the most correct ones (any suggestions as to what the award should be?) Personally, I would love for any female whose age in in double digits to be able to attend,

Anonymous said...

I guess the winner would be the male who still has his balls still hanging below his cock?

Anonymous said...

There is a site that lists rules and how to have a CFNM party and of course it is all about the superior gender and it is not us males It has some games that can be played too some mild and some ball busting for sure. '

https://cfnmvillage.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/CFNM-Parties-Rules-and-Policies.pdf

Anonymous said...

The CFNM parties have traditional mild games the CFnm have more ball busting games and you can find the links in the photos on this link

https://cfnmvillage.com/parties-activities/

Andros. said...

Para patear es mejor que los hombres estén desnudos, con las piernas abiertas y los testículos bien Depilados jajaja

Anonymous said...

Every woman has the right top play kick balls and the males should supply those balls

Anonymous said...

Since I am a girl and do not have them, why would any guy want a woman to kick him in his balls? Does it not hurt as much as we keep hearing? I also want to know why this CFNM is so exciting to you guys?

Bmann said...

I am a male and I agree with you - I do not understand why some guys like their balls kicked. I enjoy cock and ball bondage to some extent, maybe a little paddling, but no kicking.
As far as why guys like CFNM - I think for the most part it's because when average women are clothed they are at ease to study and admire male genitalia. I love being objectified for my cock and balls. It's just fun. I don't know what else to say.

Andros. said...

Comprendo el interés, Yo soy un hombre y mi opinión sobre el CFNM es que es un fetiche algo tonto que puede ser excitante, sobre todo para hombres exhibicionistas, de escaso interés para las mujeres. En este blog puedo escribir ficción y fantasías muy locas, pero que en la práctica Yo NO HARÍA, en todo caso un FEMDOM o dominación femenina muy Suave. Pero comprendo que hay hombres masoquistas amantes del BALLBUSTING , en fin cada uno puede hacer lo que quiera.. para eso somos adultos. Otras veces mis comentarios serán serios, respetuosos y sinceros dando mi opinión y otros que puedo escribir serán Fantasías muy Bestias o Divertidas etc... 🤔👍🙏😂

Andros. said...

Por suerte o por desgracia, todo va cambiando a mucha velocidad, empezando por el sistema financiero, las guerras y los desastres naturales configurarán toda la Sociedad Humana, pues son indicativos del inicio de una nueva Civilización con el surgimiento de nuevos Paradigmas etc.. Este Blog sobre CFNM es sencillamente un entretenimiento sin importancia, en comparación con todo lo que hoy en día está ocurriendo en el Planeta 🌎 Tierra y su Humanidad. 🤔 Esa es mi Reflexión 🙏

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your replies. I forgot to ask why would girls like to kick a guy in the balls? I can understand the CFNM part as I enjoy the photos here and I love seeing men naked but I would not want to take my cloths off with them around. I also would not want them touching my breast or vagina like the guys here talk about having them handle their to be blunt, their cock and balls.

Anonymous said...

I think a lot of girls get into "ball busting" accidently when they accidently hit their boyfriend in their balls and see their reaction and they learn their power of us males. I got into it when that happened to me and I saw the big smile on my girlfriend's face and learned how much she enjoyed it. I did have my swim suit on and took it off for her to show her no dame was done when she hit me in the nuts again. She said she just wanted to see my nuts swing back so I let her do it a couple more times and it kept happening at least once a week. I told her that when it was done, I had to be naked and she had to keep her cloths on. A few months later, she asked if she could bring a couple of girl friends and we agreed it would be good for them to know how to defend herself. Needless to say, they had to keep their cloths on too. It is very important to do it lightly at first and increase the kicks using the flat part of the top of the foot and not the toe. Hope this helps you understand why both males and females enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

I like it because my wife and I have great sex later on. (she does not do it as hard as she could) When were are having sex, she will hold my nuts and if I stop, she will squeeze them to get me moving again and I know when she cums she will squeeze them a lot harder and making my wife happy is worth having pain in my balls for a while. I also am naked most of the time at home even when she has female guest over so my balls are available for her to show her lady friends how to have a male by his balls.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the best explanation I have seen about why someone would like this. I doubt my husband would let me do it to him but how did you get started?

Bmann said...

Like I wrote earlier, I am not a fan of getting my balls kicked.
The man who just wrote how his wife would hold his balls and squeeze them to control him while they are having sex is a wonderful way to get started. Most if not all men like their balls played with. Maybe when you masturbate him - stroke his penis with one hand and grasp his balls with the other. Grip them like you would grab an apple that you are removing from a tree - mostly with the thumb and forefinger around the ball sack. Maybe let go of the cock and slap or paddle his balls gently at first. I don't know much about being kicked in the balls, but I imagine once he gets used to you grabbing and slapping his balls, then gently kicking them could come next. But he should learn that playing and teasing his balls will be required if he wants to have intercourse.

Anonymous said...

Bmann, the ladies that like to do this also help getting her male to like it will also show great pleasure and excitement so that alone can get him to get rough with his balls when he sees how much she enjoys it since he knows great sex will follow even as he looks forward to having more pain in his balls but there is a close connection to pain and pleasure.