Friday, August 14, 2026


WNBR IN SAINT LOUIS 

The 18th annual St. Louis World Naked Bike Ride took place on Saturday, July 25, 2026

The event is clothing-optional, but in reality was basically CFNM!

 

WNBR, wherever it is, naked men and clothed women is the norm 

and there's always some girl enjoying the show!

 

This woman poses for a photo while the other walks among naked men

an almost entirely female audience watches the naked cyclists and smiles

they all laugh out loud they see the dicks swinging in the air before their eyes


she blushes embarrassed imagining if her husband next to her was also naked in front of everyone


Instead, she pulls her embarrassed boyfriend, telling him "come on, get undressed, go with them you too"


she comes out of the audience to pose with this nice big dick


and even these young girls, although embarrassed, want a photo with him

 

15 comments:

Verygary said...

Is it true that in St. Louis, if you want to ride in the WNBR, you must wear shoes?

Bmann said...

If I am riding a bike, while naked, I will always wear shoes because the pedals hurt my bare feet.
The audience looks like a standard, Mid-west crowd. But after researching it, St. Louis is one of only a couple liberal parts of Missouri, which explains why the women are looking very pleased at viewing naked men.

Coleopter said...

Vive la différence! St. Louis shows how it’s done.

Anonymous said...

nice girls in the 3rd photo, enbaraased and happy at the same time!

Johnathan Dowson said...

They should rename it World CFNM Bike Ride.

Buckeye5395 said...

Its like they are lined up to get a picture of the naked man. Three cheers for the St. Louis 2026 WNBR...

Bmann said...

The naked man wearing the dark green hat and sunglasses is someone we have seen before on this blog. Does anyone know his name? I think he was in a post with some other guys lined up for a cock size comparison from a California event.

Anonymous said...

Bmann l don't know his name, but he is in a pic with other naked men and dressed ladies on 21 June 2022.
Brighton WNBR.
Brighton goes again next month, wish l was going

Bmann said...

I couldn't find the page you are referring to. However, I found the WNBR photos where I saw him before. It was the San Francisco WNBR. Two posts this year '26.
https://mariecfnm.blogspot.com/2026/07/blog-post_04.html
https://mariecfnm.blogspot.com/2026/07/blog-post_03.html
He might be a Yank not a Brit due to his attendance at SF and SL. Regardless, I have to congratulate him for adventures and travel just to be in CFNM events. I would like to chat with him to get some pointers.

Anonymous said...

You are right about him being a Yank, as l recall speaking to him a year or two back at London WNBR

Sir Kim said...

His name is Jeffrey Thomas, he goes to CFNM events in England and the USA. I have spoken woith him a few times, nice guy.

Anonymous said...

It would be better if the ladies were holding their cocks or balls, after all, if they are on display, any woman or girls should be able to touch them.

Anonymous said...

Oh, if the naked male is with a woman, the ladies need to ask HER for permission to touch the male's prick and nuts, after all she IS is superior.

Anonymous said...

I love it when there are hundreds of women and girls watching the penis parade.

Anonymous said...

Love how the woman in the 1st photo is wearing a fanny pack in front of her keep her genitals well hidden while making sure everyone can see the male's cock and balls.