NAKED HEART Frequency Festival
"Naked Heart" at the Frequency Festival is a recurring nude art and peace photography project initiated by German photographer Gerrit Starczewski.
Festival-goers strip down together as a symbolic public demonstration for equality, peace, and the unifying power of music. As usual naked males outnumber females and many women are often in the photograph and media staff, so that CFNM is ddefinitely common.


12 comments:
Is this a sort of leveling activity?
At first I thought it was the Nude Blacks rugby team in New Zealand as they played naked with a large number of people including young girls. Too bad more sports teams did not have the males play naked.
If the guys are playing the girls, having the males naked would help level the playing field.
It would also be the best way to do it and any male playing against girls should be naked while the girls are in appropriate and modest uniforms.
I love the way they walk naked without the least bit of shame and embarassment on their face. As it should be, when you remove all the clothes from the body, you also ought to remove the shame and embarassment as well. Too bad we don't have the videos of it. It would be funny to watch those bananas shaking and swinging in the air
I am sure you mean that all the males should remove all the clothes while the ladies remain dressed?
So IVG do you have the same standard for little guys that wiggle?
I would think that all that matters to her is that you do have a cock and a pair of balls and that you are naked while she remains dressed. She may even want to handle your equipment as long as you do not touch hers
I am in support of CMNF as well
Igualmente también apoyo el CMNF, lo que pasa es que Los hombres se aburren de Ver a tantas mujeres Desnudas. En mi caso desde Niño 🤔🙏
CFNM is equality.,/.
I like the cross around her neck./. It is a turn on./.
Post a Comment