Wednesday, September 09, 2026

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM    

290. MIKE AT THE BEACH WITH A FRIEND

 
Once more Mike gives us a gift!
These great photos  on the beach, completely naked and shaved, 
with a ball ring and also with an erection ...  
 
We love you! 
 




 

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the least amount of cloths a female should wear on the beach (or anywhere else other than her own bedroom or bathroom) and that is the most any male should wear anywhere if possible.

Anonymous said...

Lovely couple and they both know the proper dress code.

Anonymous said...

Exactly what my wife says. The most a male should wear is sunglasses and suncream.

Jean Luc said...

OMG. What a nice tool !!!

Anonymous said...

It is a cockring. Not a ballring.

CFNM1976 said...

I always like seeing these two./. They are one of the best examples of why CFNM needs to be the normal public dress code./.

Anonymous said...

I would be erected with her too!

Willie said...

what a beautifull couple.

Anonymous said...

All the blog's readers should send in their own CFNM photos to be published on the blog.

Anonymous said...

The second photo is really cool. While the woman is in a relaxed, self-protective pose—feeling comfortable and confident—the guy knows he is completely exposed to everyone's view. He feels a bit awkward (it shows on his face) because, try as he might, he can't hide his sexual arousal at being next to a beautiful woman in a bikini. It pisses him off that everyone around knows the situation is turning him on (just as it would me, may I confess), but his erection gives him away. Everyone can see that, between the two of them, she’s the one calling the shots, and he hasn't quite come to terms with his secondary role. They need more CFNM practice (at home, at parties, at the pool, at the public beach, etc.) so she can solidify her role of command while fully clothed, and he his role as the naked subordinate. With more practice, he will feel just as comfortable as she does and will be able to control his erections in public.

Anonymous said...

It should never get boring, so where's the fun if he ever feels "normal" and not even aroused? So if that ever happens, I hope the woman will push the borders and arouse and expose him in further ways.

Ken said...

The sooner we males learn that women are the superior gender the better we all will be.

Anonymous said...

Ken, I won't express an opinion on whether or not you are right to assert what you say—since it is your opinion, and just as valid as any other—but simply out of curiosity or for the sake of general knowledge: what is the rational basis for your statement? Thanks in advance for your reply.

Anonymous said...

She should be stricter with him and make him understand (and accept) that total nudity is what is expected of the man. Therefore, she shouldn't allow him to wear a cockring, a watch and sunglasses. A photo isn't pure CFNM if the man is wearing anything on or if the woman—for instance—shows too much cleavage.

Bmann said...

Technically you are correct. On most adult products sites, and elsewhere that is called a cockring. However there are cock rings that just go around the cock. And there are items that just go around the balls. And the item shown goes around the cock+balls so logically it should be called a Cock&Balls Ring or a male Genitals Ring or a Genital Collar. Calling it a cockring is correct but you have to admit that is a misnomer.

Anonymous said...

All men should regularly engage in CFNM, whether with their partners or with any other woman present.

Anonymous said...

The rule stating that all male readers of the blog must be nude should be expanded to also require them to take CFNM photos of themselves and send them to Marie for publication.

SeaMine said...

I think I can go along with cockrings. If they are placed behind he balls AFTER the penis is erect, don't they prolong the erection? If they do, I'm all in on them. I have a "grower", not a "shower", and I want it showing big and hard to the ladies!

Anonymous said...

I did. She never published them.

Anonymous said...

I did. She never published them. I agree with you.

Bmann said...

SeaMine, I have several years experience with cock rings. I have rings that are metal, silicone, neoprene, and some cheap non-stretchy plastic ones. They all have different characteristics. I should give a class on the subject.
My experience is they don't make your erection last longer, just firmer. However taking tadalafil tends to make me hard for a couple hours (4hrs was my record) and it also seems to have residual effects the next day. A guys age will make a difference too. I really should write up my product reviews sometime.

Anonymous said...

Bmann, there was some festivals where clothed women were encourage to put cock rings on some males. Great way to let them know it was OK to touch cocks in public and most also made sure to fondle the balls.

Bmann said...

Anonymous - Please provide the name of those festivals. I don't think it would be a problem to do so.
Also it would be difficult not to fondle the cock and balls when putting cock rings on a male.

SeaMine said...

@Bmann, please do write up your project reviews. I have only one objection to wearing a cock ring: It covers a small part of the penis, which I prefer to be left completely uncovered and totally on display to any female viewer. On the other hand, if the ring is of a contrasting color, it may draw a female viewer's attention to my penis, which is desirable.

Bmann said...

SeaMine, you are the first guy who has shown any interest in my cock ring fetish experience. I see more and more photos of men wearing them in CFNM settings which is encouraging. I don't think any photos I have of myself would be posted here because the shots would not include a female. Maybe I should create my own blog on Blogger about my experiences and product reviews.

As far as your comment about covering the penis - rigid or metal cock rings, like the one worn by the man in this photo, are classics. They are only about 3/16ths of an inch or 5mm thick. So they don't cover much. The more import issue is the inside diameter. Too tight and it will cut off all blood flow and your cock will turn blue. Finding the right fit takes experimentation - it depends on how big your balls and erect cock are. I started by just going to my local hardware store. For me a ring with a 2inch or 51mm inside diameter was a great starter ring. Then I used the adult products stores. There are some really fun versions out there.
I will let you know when I start that blog.

SeaMine said...

Bmann,
Does tadalafil help you ejaculate, or just help you with erections?. I have a good reason for asking.

Bmann said...

SeaMine, For some reason I missed this last question or post.
I have used both Sildenafil and Tadalafil. Those are the generic drug replacements for Viagra and Cialis.
Neither "help" me ejaculate. They help my penis be hard and be hard longer. I suspect, doing your Kegel exercises will help many guys with ejaculation strength.

Sildenafil seems to work faster for me and I could choose how many 20mg tablets I wanted to take. (Max of 5 20mg tablets per 24hours.) Sildenafil makes my face get very "flushed".
Tadalafil seems to take longer to affect me. Tadalafil also seems to stay in my system for a day or two after taking it. Diminishing completely after about 2.5 days, for me.
You should NOT take both drugs during the same day or longer. You can/should all research that online.
Finally, neither of those drugs work if you are not aroused. On a personal note: if I take pot (THC) it makes me very horny - it almost guarantees that I will can be aroused. Just a glimpse of old Bay Watch episodes and I will get erect.
I apologize for the long answer.