Thursday, September 10, 2026

 

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM    

291. MIKE GRABBED BY A FRIEND

 
More gifts for from Mike.
In these great photos not only naked and shaved, with a ball ring and  hard, 
but also grabbed by this nice lady ! 
Who is she? Tell us the story, please. 
 
Next time we all we would like to see you among many girls! 

 

22 comments:

Bmann said...

Great series of photos. I agree with Marie's comment - "Next time we all we would like to see you among many girls!" So that makes me want to ask all the women here: when other women approach the couple, should those women reach out and grip his cock while they introduce themselves? Or should they ask permission first?

Anonymous said...

I’ve had women grab my cock at WNBR, Baker Beach, Bay to Breakers and other CFNM events

Lakeview Bob said...

I said this yesterday. It is NOT a ballring. It is a cockring.

Anonymous said...

The ladies only need to ask permission if the nude male is with another lady and then she needs to ask HER for permission to touch the cock and balls and needless to say, he cannot touch her.

Bmann said...

Yes, that is exactly what I wondered whether others here this blog agree.
And to add an exception - when the man is solo and not with another female, any woman walking up to a naked man, should reach out and grasp his cock and balls. Just like if you initiated a hand shake but with the woman's hand and the man's cock and balls. And the way the woman grips the mans genitals can signal her interests from softly and teasingly flirtatious to a firm, hard grip to signal authority.

CFNM1976 said...

Pure heaven./. Simple clean CFNM with her hands on his penis./. I would like to find myself in his metaphorical shoes./.

Anonymous said...

All the blog's readers should send in their own CFNM photos to be published on the blog.

Anonymous said...

While at home, any woman or girl should be able to tell any male to strip naked and stay that way. Then she should be able to invite her female friends over and the same rules as above would apply,, the females can touch the males anywhere while they cannot touch them. This includes girls being able to tell their father to strip naked to create a perfect pure CFNN home and eventually society.

Bmann said...

Anonymous - Sept.11, 2026 at 8:51 PM,
I agree that any woman should be able to invoke all the CFNM rules whenever men are around. Maybe society will eventually consider it normal.

My problem is there are no women in my life and when I even include the acronym "CFNM" in an online invite or Craigslist posting, I get flagged and my listing is removed. It's impossible to promote or even discuss CFNM anywhere but here on this blog. Average women see that acronym and they assume it's promoting a sex orgy.

Anonymous said...

they assume it's promoting a sex orgy. Women and girls need to be educated that pure CFNM means ONLY MALES will be naked and that females have to be modestly dressed at all times and although the women and girls can touch any part of a male body, the males can NOT touch them, In fact, males cannot even use slang terms for a female's body while they can call our parts anything they like, such as cock, prick, dicks, balls, nuts, whatever they want.

Anonymous said...

BTW, I attended a CFNM party where a woman had a low cut blouse on and a man told her she was exposing too much cleavage all the while he was standing in front of her with his cock and balls on full display. A couple of other ladies came over and gave her a scarf to cover them up as one of them took the man's cock and nuts in her hand and said these are the only things that should be exposed.

MisterE said...

I'd love to but I don't have any females around me that could, and would, be involved. I have a few shots of me nude. But no females around.

Bmann said...

MisterE - I have the same problem. And other than buying a plane ticket to someplace, which is expensive and time consuming, there is little chance I will ever be in a true CFnm situation.

Anonymous said...

sexy lady and a sexy photo

NudeVinzAtl said...

Agreed. These are amazing! The way any girl or woman should be able to see every male, without exception.

Anonymous said...

I don't think the refusal and censoring is only about cfnm. It's the uptight and general mainstream morals and suppression of sexuality, I might call it sexophobia, only considering the norm okay, and not even talking openly about things that fall inside the norm. We live in a time where this is particularly strong. Those "rules" are pushed upon us under the disguise of protection. Yes, protection is also necessary in those times with dangers arising from the new technological possibilities, but, as always, some people use it to justify to suppress, bind, survey and steer us towards their crazy and fearful goals. I hope this is just a phase and some day, we will live in freedom - the only rules that all males have to be naked in front of dressed and completely free women and girls, of course, lol ;)

Anonymous said...

To Anonymous September 12, 2026 at 8:40 AM:
No one is free in a world where people are forced to do certain things. What freedom is there for a woman who might want to get naked and go around the world stark naked, or for a man who might choose to stay clothed? When you set limits like that, you are destroying freedom—in this case, human freedom.

Anonymous said...

Anon, Do you show your appreciation with an erection, or do you maintain your dignity by suppressing it?

Anonymous said...

Yes. The rule stating that all male readers of the blog must be nude should be expanded to also require them to take CFNM photos of themselves and send them to Marie for publication.

MisterE said...

If she's interested I would be more than happy to send her some.

Ian. said...

I think that these are lovely pictures. A girl I know said to me, that it is pleasing to see a man happy and confident with his nudity on a beach. And yes she loves looking at particularly smooth willies ! Happy days.

Buckeye5395 said...

Most women look good wearing a hat while most men look good wearing a cockring.