Sunday, September 13, 2026

College student hazed by having his dick

measured in front of four female students 


 

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

And hopefully, there are a dozen more ladies looking on, all modestly dressed.

IndianVoyeurGirl said...

This looks like staged

Anonymous said...

At the start of the school year, all male students should be subject to having their cocks measured by the female students. A photograph should be taken to prove that the rule was followed.

Andros. said...

Por supuesto deben estar completamente Depilados y con el Pene en erección máxima, para la medicion, con el Riesgo de perder el Semen y hacer un Ridículo espantoso delante de todas las chicas Jajaja Jajaja 😂

Anonymous said...

It should be soft AND hard. If it is hard the girls need to cause an ejaculation which would make it soft again

I do love the idea that this should be an event at every school, all with the girls modestly dressed and the males can NOT touch the girls.

Anonymous said...

In fact, I think it's a setup.

Bmann said...

IVG - I think it is posed by an average group of young women. The man, who is very hairy not clean shaven, so he is not a model. He is probably one of the women's associates who has been tricked or maybe even agreed to be measured for the sake of getting the photo.

IVG - what do you think about the practice of measuring a man's cock? I might agree to having my penis measured by several women, even if it was limp. But with all those women handling my penis I would hope that it would eventually get hard. My penis size can vary from 1in to 6in, so I am average. They should do a before and after photo for their records.

Anonymous said...

At Baker Beach in San Francisco two years ago two Asian college students I met and shared part of the beach wanted to measure my cock soft and hard to see how much it grew

Bmann said...

That's hot! I hope you let them.
I am average size for a white male, but when I am not excited, I am typically small. But I would not be embarrassed simply because of the attention. Also I think the percentage of change from small to fully erect should be part of the score. That's how they come up with the "Grow'er" vs "Show'er".

Anonymous said...

One mustn't forget the fifth girl taking the picture.

Anonymous said...

Staged or not, at least the ladies are not only seeing a naked male while they stay dressed, they are handling his goods. Hope they make him cum too.

Anonymous said...

what was that interaction like? haha

Anonymous said...

It's a trans.

Anonymous said...

Bmann, we’ve all seen the famous Jean-Luc’s package—he does everything he can to show it off to women at the beach. It’s a pretty small penis when flaccid, but his fangirls claim it gets huge when erect. Rumor has it Corinne said it’s nearly 30 cm when hard.

Bmann said...

@Anon - Seriously??!! 30cm? For us non Metric folks, that is like 12inches. I hate to be so skeptical of that, so I would like to hear from Jean-Luc on that topic. He has always been honest.