Sunday, August 16, 2026

My darling, are you ready? 

Every man should be pegged by wife/girlfriend everytime she would!

 

 


6 comments:

Bmann said...

Interesting and provocative photo. The caption ends with an awkward use of English so it could be a poor translation. But I assume Marie is suggesting that a female partner of a man should be able to peg a man anytime she wants. From research I have done, only 1 of 6 men enjoy pegging. So although I support women taking control when they want, some activities like pegging is more for a FemDom situation.
What I like best about this photo is the Lubricant she is showing. It's called "Spunk" which is also a slang word for "cum" or semen in the US/Brittan. From what I read, it apparently looks like real ejaculate or cum which is very cool. I think I will buy some and do a taste test with it and my own real cum.

Anonymous said...

I'm not ready!

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's a truly beautiful and provocative photo. Besides the double standard of him being naked and her being clothed, there's also the role reversal with her fucking him in the ass! All girls should be able to fuck their boyfriends/husbands whenever they want.

Anonymous said...

My dom mistress pegged me it’s very empowering for the woman and humbling for the man. Love a FLR

Anonymous said...

Racconta

Andros. said...

Si las mujeres siguen Empoderandose, ese será el Destino de los chicos 😂😂 jajaja jajajaja. 👍