Friday, September 11, 2026

A nice married couple discovering CFNM

Since the digital era started nearly all couples have been taking naked selfies.
In recent years the, the spread of CFNM has also been seen in couple self shots.

We’re a married couple who recently began exploring cfnm! 

Would love for you to follow our journey! 



30 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep kissing him and I am sure something will rise to the occasion. I am sure she could charm that one eyed snake looking at her. And this always the proper dress code when men and women are together.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful dick. I would love to suck it and have him suck mine.

Anonymous said...

That's a selfie? Any of them has a third arm for taking the pic? Bye the way, what a sexy woman! I'd like to lie in bed with her, me naked, she dressed. My "one-eyed snake" would be wholly stiff! Lol

Anonymous said...

I've been married to my wife for over ten years and we've never talked about the CFNM lifestyle. A few years ago, I stumbled across CFNM and, out of curiosity, I searched online and found Marie's blog. From that first day until now, this CFNM lifestyle has captivated me, and if it were up to me, I would adopt CFNM as a lifestyle in my marriage. I envy all those men whose wives practice it with them. I consider them lucky. Sometimes I've been tempted to mention it to my wife, but knowing her, I'm sure she'd ask me what's wrong with me, if I've gone perverted or crazy. I'm sure she'd take it badly. This situation frustrates me because I'd really like to try this new trend, both at home and on public beaches, the two of us strolling along the shore, hand in hand, her in bikini and me titally naked, like most couples do these days. It sucks...
(Fred)

Anonymous said...

Are there any nude beaches near you? Most of them are more CFNM with a few exceptions of some topless women and even fewer nude females. If you and she could "accidently" stumble unto a beach where just the males were naked, you could get her reaction and maybe just say it was unfair that only the males were naked and if she disagreed, ask her how she would like for you to be naked too. If she agrees.....;

Anonymous said...

Could you answer the question why you look for men on this blog instead of gay websites? Aren't there enough? Or do you enjoy intruding and deviating this blog? Or is there something in the gay mind that is attracted by cfnm? Years ago, there was that website cfnm net, I noticed that they had a gay branch website too, sometimes with the same male actors. They also had some "forced" homosexual acts on the cfnm site - which is understandable from the production view as, obviously, it was not so "forced" for the gay or bisexual actors, so they would do it. But I do not understand why homosexuals seek cfnm, where the FEMALE is the moste necessary part of the story! Help me understand...

Anonymous said...

It's a good idea, though a bit difficult to carry out with her. Anyway, thanks a lot for the advice.
(Fred)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Anon at 8:26 AM.
The only reason a naked man would get aroused here is if one or more girls or women were interacting with him while remaining fully clothed—and retaining privileges like being able to touch or masturbate him whenever they felt like it, without asking for his permission. Guys who visit this blog solely to praise and get turned on by other men's penises are in the wrong place. It’s not as if there’s a shortage of gay porn sites...
I just hope this blog doesn't start losing its essence; if it does, it will become just another blog to avoid.

Anonymous said...

The girl in the picture is a clear proof that a woman doesn’t need to be naked—or even topless—to get men incredibly aroused. Just the parts she’s showing off (lovely ankles and delicious thighs) give me a massive hard-on. Plus, she’s blonde—wow...
What I don't quite get is how the lucky guy next to her doesn't have a raging erection. Some people just don't deserve or appreciate what they've got.

Verygary said...

One way to introduce CFNM into our marriage of 41 years was for Linda to allow me to shower her; soap her up, rinse her off, towel her down, and then help her with her robe.
She appreciates that kind of treatment,

Anonymous said...

Umm would not that be CMNF or NFNM?

Anonymous said...

Anon, I agree with you.

MisterE said...

About 1 to 1.5 hours away. However there is a nudist resort nearby. I used to be a member there.

Anonymous said...

If you zoom in on the girl's shorts, you'll discover she isn't wearing panties and that her delicious, shaved slit is peeking out. She surely did it on purpose to tease her partner. By playing with spreading her legs slightly and bringing them back together, she makes that her slit appear and disappear, driving him crazy. And since he might not have permission to go beyond kissing—meaning he can't touch her—his arousal and frustration will be immense. She is truly naughty. :-)
This kind of prohibitive seduction is also part of CFNM. I love it.

Spain said...

For me, CFNM came easily: I love to be naked all the time and my wife doesn´t, but allows me to do what I want. That said, I agree with two comments I read on this post: the essence of this blog isn’t the size or beauty of the cocks. Anyone more interested in that than in the mix of clothed women and naked men—which is the real essence—should go to a gay site. There are millions of them...

Anonymous said...

I did not see any such thing, the both are very appropriately dressed, she is clothed and he is naked, just as males should be in the presence of a woman, women or girls.

Anonymous said...

You must be somewhat blind if don't see her pussy, man.

IndianVoyeurGirl said...

In CFNM, people, especially ladies, do speak about the beauty and size of cocks. You don't need to be gay for that. It is a pity there is a bunch of people who find fault with any type of comments

Anonymous said...

Hello IVG, Do you discuss with ur friends about cocks & balls.

What is ur friends comments

Do u have any funny cfnm incidents with ur girl friends

Anonymous said...

CFNM is more are more comomn il couple life. So, the rule stating that all male readers of the blog must be nude should be expanded to also require them to take CFNM photos of themselves and send them to Marie for publication.

MisterE said...

Not practical. Some of us don't have females around to take CFNM pictures. I do have nude pictures but no way to get CFNM ones.

Anonymous said...

I honestly believe that (unfortunately) there are far more men than women interested in CFNM. I don't know why, but these days, most men seem to enjoy this lifestyle (in fact, male nudism is overrepresented on nudist beaches, while only a few women go completely nude). But very few women seem to like this trend. How sad...

Spain said...

I think that could be an interesting topic for debate. When I’ve gone to mixed beaches with my wife, she’s told me she likes seeing naked men; we’ve also remarked on how curious it is that, on those kinds of beaches, practically all the men are naked, whereas women usually wear a bikini or swimsuit—or go topless—but hardly any are completely naked. That contrast turns her on a bit, though I don’t know if that can be generalized—if all women are into CFNM. In any case, in my opinion they might find casual CFNM—like on beaches—arousing, but I’m far from certain they feel the same way about sexual CFNM. What do you think about that?

Anonymous said...

Back when Google said how many hits a search had, I did a CFNM vs CMNF search and the CFNM had several times the hits as the CMNF. I just think a lot of women hate to admit they like seeing naked males but when I was on a high school swim team where the males were nude, there were a LOT of women in the audience many with their young daughters and I do not think they were there for the swimming, I noticed that if any of us got an erection (which we were told not to cover) many of the ladies pointed it out to their daughters. Of course there was never a time when the girls swam nude as they always wore modest one plaice swim suits so there was nothing to compare. If that practice never stopped, I think CFNM would be very popular as it gave women a chance to see naked males without anyone thinking less of them as it was sanctioned by the school for girls to see naked males.

SeaMine said...

You stated in an earlier post that you have a clothing-optional beach 1.5 hours away, some such. A suggestion: Go to the beach with a cellphone camera. You'll find it easy to strike up a conversation with some girls. Don't say anything suggestive or forward, but just friendly. Then ask them to take a photo of you with your camera, maybe with her (clothed) posing with you. Say the photo is for your girlfriend back home. If she asks if she can photograph you naked with HER camera, say yes. That's even better. By the end of the day you'll have several CFNM pix of you posing naked alongside a swimsuit-clad girl. I guarantee you won't go home empty handed.

SeaMine said...

@ Anon of September 14, 2026 at 3:58 PM:
What city, state, high school and year did you compete as a swimmer where males were nude? My guess is that you will not answer. I've read similar claims several times over the years. On many occasions I asked for specifics. Once, the OP provided them, and they were completely false.

Anonymous said...

We are all more they happy to follow your journey! Dare I say excited to.

SeaMine said...

I am eager to follow you on your CFNM journey. Per my earlier post, I strongly urge you to have other women join you in your quest for new adventures. I absolutely guarantee you will not regret it. You will see other women as an avenue to new CFNM experiences. Try it! You'll see!

Andros. said...

Así es. Uno de los lugares populares donde se produce el CFNM, es en las playas nudistas, donde prácticamente todos los hombres van Desnudos y asisten también mujeres y chicas de todas las edades, pero con su Bañador. Creo que algunas van solamente para Mirar a los hombres desnudos.

Andros. said...

Por suerte o por desgracia, los Órganos Sexuales de los hombres, están siempre muy expuestos a la mirada de todo el público, sin importar la edad.