Monday, September 14, 2026

A nice married couple discovering CFNM

Since the digital era started nearly all couples have been taking naked selfies.
In recent years the, the spread of CFNM has also been seen in couple self shots.

Hey everyone! We recently began exploring cfnm and we’re absolutely loving it! 

I feel so empowered when my husband lovingly gets naked and vulnerable to serve me! 

And we all realize he too enjoyes the situation! 



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully, you can have a dozen of your lady friends over and he can serve them refreshments dressed just like that, erection included while they all remain modestly dressed, If they want to touch him, they need to ask you for permission, never the naked male.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the CFNM world. You both are dressed just right and keep your man nude. I agree with the above poster, you should invite your lady friends over so they can enjoy the view too.

Anonymous said...

Nice penis (or do you prefer cock or other terms. I think she would be proud to show you off to all of her friends, (females of course)

SeaMine said...

Welcome to our "club", if that's the right word. I'm glad CFNM works for both of you. I hope you will expand your CFNM horizons together, and tell us about your adventures. You absolutely MUST try letting other women in on the fun. If this works for BOTH of you, then the door is open to further opportunities. Which I hope you'll share with us.

A suggestion: If you have a woman who cleans your house, try letting her see him nude a few times, and let her know that it's OK for her to look at him, and even to watch him undress. Once she's comfortable with her new privileges, try turning him over to her--let her take charge, letting HER strip him and boss him around. She can make him do her chores completely stark naked, while the two of you sit sipping margaritas and watch!

As to the rest of you on this blog: What do you think of my suggestion? Do you have other "adventures" for this new couple to consider?