Tuesday, September 01, 2026

Sitting on the beach for a better view





 

8 comments:

mike said...

They both look sooo cute together :) - beach is perfect scenery for cfnm experience - last weekend I visited my favorite nude beach but because I was busy all day I went there just few minutes before sunset - most people already gone, so once I took all my clothes off I was one of the few or maybe the only one naked person there :) and when it get dark I refused to wear clothes and went for a short walk in woods nearby and finally I decided to stay in birthday suit all the way back to the spot where I parked my car - that was a bit daring and quite many clothed ladies ( and guys) could check me nude with my member dangling and bouncing freely - that was a bit embarrassing but fun :)

Jean Luc said...

Nice CFNM Beach situation. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Nice eye level view

Anonymous said...

Great story indeed, send some photos to Marie!

mike said...

Sadly, it would be too hard to get nice pics during sunset and after. I noticed also something on nude beach - when it starts to get colder women are usually first to get dressed while men often stays naked as long as possible - strange :)

Anonymous said...

That is the view girls from the 7th grade up through 12th grade got of the male members of our swim team.

Corinne said...

His cock looks like the cock of Jean Luc in his post dated 26 October 2015, some 11 years ago. LOL

Anonymous said...

How wonderful your memory is!