Tuesday, September 22, 2026

 A couple in the garden


 

5 comments:

CFNM1976 said...

I am going to miss summer./. The warmer weather./. The sun./. The outdoor CFNM./.

SeaMine said...

I missed out. I may have one more chance to go to Black's beach. I'll look for good weather later this month.

Anonymous said...

Been to Blacks Beach when I went to SFSU
Ended up meeting an Asian girl from UCSD becoming good friends over a few years

Jim said...

Absolutely. It wasn’t a fetish 40 years ago, and is still our everyday life today. I am nude most of the time that my wife and I relax together. If I’m still dressed she tells me to undress! Trust me, there is no room for conflict in a relationship when even one person ( in this case me) is nude. It’s a wonderful thing.

Buckeye5395 said...

Nice picture. I like the clean look.