ROSKILDE FESTIVAL
At the traditional Danish Festival,
not only is the naked run a great CFNM opportunity,
but the entire event offers such chances.
1.
An almost entirely female audience watches attentively, waiting for the show to begin.
Then they all smile, why?
Because the guys start stripping, and soon they are all naked,
showing their dicks openly in the air to all the girls present.
The young woman presenting on stage and all the girls around enjoy the view of a bunch of naked guys on diplay !
A lineup of many cocks and balls of various shapes, colors, and sizes, all exposed to the girls' view, allowing them to get a good look, since the guys are all standing right in front of them.







13 comments:
Es normal que muchas chicas, la mayoría del público, acudan al festival Nudista de Roskilde. Porque verán a los chicos Correr Desnudos, moviendo sus Órganos Genitales sin remedio, arriba y abajo, de Izquierda a derecha y viceversa, en todas las direcciones. Con lo cual las chicas VOYEUR se REIRAN bastante Mirando el Espectáculo. Ahora me pregunto, Si éste evento u otros similares se Realizan a propósito para Divertir y hacer Reír a todo el público Femenino que asisten con sus grupos de Amigas 🤔
👍👌👋👏 This is one of the best CFNM ever. Male nudity in all its glory! Nude men running around, their bananas shaking right and left, up and down and erect penises beating their bellies and the balls also shaking. When I was chatting in a chat room, an European girl was saying that she does not know whether to watch the balls or penises, whether to watch the flaccid dicks or erect dicks.
I have also the doubt whether it causes pain when you run or jump when the dick is fully erect.
It is true that the nude male cocks and balls are highly funny to watch, especially when they shake, swing, bounce. However, it is not possible why and how CFNM started. I think guys in general are more comfortable being naked while at the same time male nudity is beneficial for ladies since we can have a great laughter. After all, laughter is the best medicine
IVG - I still don't entirely understand why women laugh at the sight of male genitals. But I am pleased to make women happy anytime they ask or if I am already naked.
Also I have jogged in-place and also jumped up and down with and erection and it does not cause pain. I have not run any significant distance with an erection, but with the extra exertion like running I would think the body would send blood away from the penis so it would be unlikely for a man to maintain an erection for long. I have felt the start of painful feelings from my balls during some floor exercises or on the rowing machine when my balls are squeezed between my thighs.
Not all women laugh at the sight of male genitals. there are different reactions. Some women laugh loudly, hysterically, some laugh softly, some only smile, some gasp, some close their eyes, some shout and scream, some onnly look without any reaction
Comparto el comentario de Bmann, al principio de una carrera el Pene puede estar en Erección, pero por el esfuerzo de la misma muy pronto el Pene se pondrá flácido. También depende de la edad, en chicos jóvenes y llenos de vitalidad la Erección durará más tiempo como es lógico. Puedo decir que al correr No duelen los testículos, pero Si es una carrera larga o prolongada, al final causará alguna molestia pasajera.
Al ser un hombre Heterosexual, No me da ninguna Risa Ver otros chicos desnudos, me resulta indiferente. Pero comprendo y me parece bien que muchas mujeres se Rían, sobre todo las más jóvenes No pueden evitarlo.
He visto en playas Nudistas a Niñas pequeñas con su bañador, tener verdaderos ataques de RISA cuando ven a hombres desnudos por ejemplo si Ven que sus Testículos Cuelgan demasiado, pues las Niñas a veces suelen Mirar Fijamente los Genitales de los hombres, les llama la atención y se RÍEN sin poderlo evitar. A mí me parece muy bien, como dice IVG, la RISA es muy sana y la mejor medicina 😂👍
This may only be the first part. Tomorrow there may be another set of photos when they actually run around, their bananas swinging in the air
IndianVoyeyrGirl - "their bananas swinging in the air" - LOL. I love it. When I run on the beach naked, I noticed that people, especially women love to see my "banana" swinging up and down. When you put the video in slow motion, it is more funny.
Yes, I really hope this post is the start of a series. Seeing so many guys with their genitals exposed for the girls' viewing pleasure is extraordinary.
As for your invite in a previous post, I sent you an email.
Mr Chris.
Mr Chris. You are talking to me or to IVG ? LOL
IVG. Sorry for the confusion.
Chris.
A few years ago played volleyball
Nude all the men were nude and woman dressed it was great fun for all
Post a Comment