Tuesday, July 28, 2026

APPLE OF LOVE, AN ART PERFORMANCE 

Iris Brosch orchestrated a spectacular immersive performance entitled "Apple of Love".

At first all the actors are dressed, but then some undress and no man remains dressed.  


 


 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He has a long white cock.
Did you notice that most of the artists that accept to show off naked have big dicks? Is that because they are not ashamed of their assets or because they are choosen because of this? Does the women notice and measure their cocks with their eyes during the art performances? What do you think? In my opinion it is impossible that they don't take a good lock at the dicks!!

Anonymous said...

I think they are chosen by body and cock size

Jean Luc said...

I could not been selected as my cock is too small. LOL

Anonymous said...

I was at the London naked bike ride, and after the cyclists had passed, my friend said she looked at every single cock.
So yes, l would deffo agree with you.