Saturday, July 11, 2026

WORLD NAKED BIKE RIDE IN LONDON 2026

An Asian girl posing with many naked Western men, 

enjoying a large selection of cocks of different shapes, sizes, circumcised, uncut, with hair, shaved, ...

... a number and variety that has never seen all together


 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent photo love the hot Asian woman. I was nude at the London WNBR event plus a some in the US
Asian women were well attended. I love being nude around them
Over the years some asked me out on dates. They all said they get to see what I can provide to them.

mike said...

Lovely photo - I hope one day I will visit UK and join this event :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, great photo. That is truly a beautiful view of many cocks. And I love that Marie, uses the term "cocks" which is less derisive than "dicks" and more evocative than "penises".

Anonymous said...

Great pic, love to see happy a smiling lady amidst so many naked men.

Anonymous said...

In San Francisco Bay to Breakers I had a few times over the years people walk right up to me and say you have a nice size cock
Also in other WNBR events
At different times Asian women would come up and just stare at my cock
It started to get hard and they just smiled

Anonymous said...

Since you've been to all these events, send Marie some CFNM pics!

Anonymous said...

Since you've been to all these events, send Marie some CFNM pics!

Anonymous said...

Did she select onle the big dick guys to pose with? I didn't see any small dick boy there! Inthink she took the picture for seeing their cocks better at home. She will certanily look at the pictures with total zoom after the event, at home!! And will show their docks to her friends!!

What do you think?

Anonymous said...

Women are such gossipers, it's inevitable that they will talk and show each other their photos. I go to as many of these events as l can, and when asked for a pic, l always say yes. I like to think of them giggling over martinis looking back on the day's cock watching

Anonymous said...

Yeah, lucky him, but if he decides not to send those photos to Marie, he's gonna look like a total poser to everyone.

Anonymous said...

they are all Berlin gays.

Anonymous said...

She needs to set up a time and place for each of them to fuck and cum in her