Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Fashion photo art




 

21 comments:

IndianVoyeurGirl said...

CFNM has increased over the years , especially in US and Europe while it is silently there in Indian villages. Slowly we can hope there will be increase in nude men running and jumping when females are present. This also is there - running ( oblation run and Rokslide). Slowly may increase. What can be more funny than the sight of shaking, swinging, bouncing penises and balls? Question is Is it difficult for a man to run or jump when he has got a full erection?

Anonymous said...

Agree IVG, In my village cfnm has reduced but saw enough in May during summer holidays

Anonymous said...

In my friends house, his 2 brothers were fully nude while walking out to take a bath at the river in the morning.
2 sisters fully clothed accompanying them along with me & my friend.
An aunty applying oil to their bodies before they left home.

IndianVoyeurGirl said...

How old were they and did they had erections?

Anonymous said...

They did not have a full hardon but semi erect i due to exposure in public

They were 16 & 18.

16 one had a long hanging kunji much appreciated by all aged girls.

IndianVoyeurGirl said...

Apart from the two sisters, other girls also saw them naked? How they reacted?

IndianVoyeurGirl said...

These words sudden came to mind. Do they sound offensive? Would like to know honest opinion

Good evening to all the swinging, shaking and bouncing dicks and balls! Welcome to all the big, medium sized and small dicks and balls here!

Anonymous said...

There were a few young girls accompanied by women near the river area.
The young teen with long kinji was mostly commented.
There was another boy playing with pomegranate shaped balls.
Kona kunji, motta kunji, manga kottai were commented.

Anonymous said...

Not at all IVG..

Anonymous said...

It's harder but still possible. But as a guy when I run the erection goes :D

Anonymous said...

@IVG so there is more CFNM in the West than in India? As an Indian woman, do you like seeing naked western men? Myself I would love to do CFNM with Indian women.

Verygary said...

IVG: here is one activity that's difficult with an erect penis, peeing. If I want to pee but have a hardon, my penis has to compromise.
Does it need to pee more, or does it need to stay hard. Gotta decide which!

Bmann said...

IVG - It is not difficult to run or jump when I have an erection. I have made many selfie videos of myself walking, jumping and even slapping my hard erection. However the more a man exercises or exerts his body physically, his blood moves to the muscles and away from the penis and as a result the erection goes away.

Bmann said...

IVG - Your interest in swinging, shaking and bouncing cocks and balls is most appreciated. I wish I could send you some of my vids. Meanwhile keep asking your questions.

And Verygary's comment about urinating while erect is accurate. Sometimes when I have needed pee but I was erect, I was unable to point my cock down at the toilet so I had to get into the shower and I could relax and let the urine come. I would pee upwards along the side of the shower while my erection slowly subsided.

Buckeye5395 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Buckeye5395 said...

It was fun looking up the words: kona kunji, motta kunji and manga kottai. I never could urinate with an erection. The body does not allow it. Their is some sort of shut off valve that permits urine flow while flaccid and semen while turgid.

Anonymous said...

I like the photo because the females also use the males as support or furniture to sit on or put their foot on. The one thing is missing is that fashion photography should not be shy to fully display the nude males' genitals.

Anonymous said...

Yes, often in fashion photos males are naked, but genitals are hidden. This doesn't make the photos any less fascinating, however. Sometimes, even in fashion photos and shows, the nudity is complete, with cocks and balls clearly visible! Here are some examples:
https://mariecfnm.blogspot.com/2021/08/blog-post_07.html
https://mariecfnm.blogspot.com/2016/10/kate-moss-poses-with-naked-male-models.html
https://mariecfnm.blogspot.com/2016/08/blog-post_29.html
https://mariecfnm.blogspot.com/2026/07/fashion-on-catwalk-double-standard-is.html
https://mariecfnm.blogspot.com/2023/01/blog-post_20.html
https://mariecfnm.blogspot.com/2022/08/blog-post_30.html

SeaMine said...

@IVG,
I have a picture for you. It's group of Indian women enjoying the company of two male countrymen who are completely naked. First, I have to figure out how to send it to Marie. Then, if you like it, I'll have more.

Andros. said...

Sobre la Fotografía Artística de Moda, es evidente que hay mucha Censura, pues los Genitales de los chicos están Ocultos a propósito, por ser una Foto Comercial expuesta al público. La Razón es que molestaría a muchas personas, sobre todo a mujeres Reprimidas y acomplejadas.

Andros. said...

Así es 👍 la Foto está CENSURADA por motivos comerciales. Prohibido mostrar los Genitales masculinos al público.