Thursday, July 09, 2026

SUMMER IS NOW, LET'S GO TO THE BEACH !

CFNM is the standard for most couples 

as soon as he arrives at the beach he takes off his swimsuit

she, in her beautiful red bikini, looks at him satisfied


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She likes to see her hubby's cock on display for all to see ...

... and he starts to get excited and he can't hide it

17 comments:

Verygary said...

I am continuously astonished at how effectively a woman can harden a penis just by smiling. She has much more control over it than the man does without even knowing how the equipment underneath operates!
It ain't any wonder why men love their women so much!

CFNM1976 said...

I always love a woman in red./. All beaches should be CFNM beaches./.

Jean Luc said...

This is my favourite as in the 2 islands that I live, nudity is not allowed. As a result, I am the only nude among bikini or topless babes. I love being the only one nude. LOL

Corinne said...

Jean Luc, we know that. I have in mind the videos you sent me where you walk on beaches completely naked among clothed people. Please send Marie more stuff.

Flickrm said...

Right said, Marie, when I am naked close to my dressed partner I can't hide my growing erections, and I feel even more exposed to her, while she feels in full control of the situation!

Anonymous said...

It seems you like a life full of risk and so much risk will take you to jail. As a wise saying goes: "The pitcher goes so often to the well that it is broken at last".

Anonymous said...

Yes, CFNM 1976, All beaches should be CFNM, and in reality, there are more and more of them where the men are completely naked and the women keep their swimsuits on. It's a habit that's growing almost everywhere in Europe. Perhaps not a social obligation (as discussed in this post), but certainly a growing cultural and social trend!

Joey said...

Having just got back from Greece, I can confirm CFNM and TFNM is increasingly common. We go to a quiet beach on Lesvos - probably no more than 50 couples on it along its length.

Of each couple, just about every man was nude. Probably 40% of the women were topless, a handful nude, and the rest had their bikinis on. There were also groups of 3 or 4 couples where the men were all nude and the women in their bikinis which was new to us this year..

When I first started going nude about 10 years ago, my wife was not that comfortable with me displaying myself to other women. But she now agrees that as it is so common, she is more than happy. She still does not like it if I start getting erect. She did take photos this time which no doubt will get shown to her friends and perhaps shared on here.

Jim said...

Wife and I have not been CFNM at a beach yet, but she has agreed that my erection(s) would not be a problem. She prefers me to be hard as often as possible! VeryGary is right, and I think that more women are understanding that an erection is simply a man's highest ( pun partly intended) compliment to the woman who has allowed him the freedom to be her nude male companion.

mike said...

In recent years I regularly visited local nudist beach near my town - here nudity is quite acceptable, yet for some couples cfnm is quite a norm - even if they haven't heard about this term at all - simply men are more open to get completely naked while the ladies want to keep some modesty.

SeaMine said...

Jan Luc, I don't know how you manage to get Marie to accept your photos. I have several great ones, but I can't get them submitted.

One photo shows a fully-clothed girl (full-length jeans and all)--who has her man by his penis, leading him around in public completely naked! She enjoys showing him off to other women, and knows how to do it!

SeaMine said...

@Joey, @Jim and @Mike,
I started going to clothing optional beaches long ago. Over the years, especially lately, I've noticed that women seem more eager than ever to show their men off naked to other women, including their sisters, neighbors and girlfriends. This is a great trend, and I hope it continues to grow!

SeaMine said...

Jean Luc, I guess the "nudity-Patrol" on your islands are not too strict. I hope your good luck continues. Both you and your female admirers deserve to enjoy you going naked!

SeaMine said...

My neighbor has a well-fenced in pool. I may suggest they have a TFNM pool party. Worst they can say is no. If they say yes, I hope to be invited. Not because I'm a boob man (I'm not), but I'd LOVE to have the neighbor women see me naked!

Anonymous said...

In my opinion, CFNM would be more pleasurable than TFNM. Understanding that women keep their erogenous zones hidden from your view while they can see everything about you is more arousing and sexy. It’s even more egalitarian! The sense of sight is for females; for us males, it’s the imagination. While they can see us naked as much and whenever they want, we are left to use our imagination to picture them "naked," because it is their right not to undress in front of men. It’s very unfair, but...!

SeaMine said...

@Anon July 18, 2026 at 1:18 PM,
You're right. I too prefer CFNM, but I would suggest the TFNM party cuz it may make guys (and their wives/gfs) to attend. Funny thing about CFNM: the unfairness of it used to REALLY piss me off. Then as I worked thru the anger, I realized I was getting erect--REALLY erect. That's when I started seeking CFNM opportunities everywhere.

Anonymous said...

he looks excited to be there