READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM
285. JEAN LUC,
AT THE HOTEL WEARING HIS TRIBAL STRING
Bonjour la belle Marie,
I went yesterday to a small hotel in the afternoon, and I went in the pool in my tiny "no-coverage" string.
Then, I went to the bar to order a beer. The bartender was surprised by my string.
She asked me, "how can I wear such swimwear, as my cock is exposed".
I replied to her- "I wear it as full nudity is not allowed". She of course laughed.
Then, she asked me if she can have a photo with her. I of course said "yes".
Here you are
Bisous Jean Luc
This friend of the blog knows hoew I (and many other women) love this outfit,
a string binding the foreskin to hold the penis up and expose balls.
He often wears it, see here, here, here and here
This tribal style costume should be adopted by every man as much as possibile.


23 comments:
Ironically I heard it's called a loincloth in some areas./. She sees to like it either way./.
Its a great costume, but l prefer totally naked.
No hat, no glasses, no sandals.
They are entitled to see everything
OMG - Jean-Luc's little cock in his scandalous costume is back. I love this costume that attracts more the eyes of ladies.
Our CFNM hero is back. I prefer when Jean-Luc is naked but I accept. This outfit is very exciting. I am a friend of Jean-Luc on whatsapp and he sent me a beautiful photo where he is nude with a nice topless babe, He said that Marie told him that her blog is about CFNM and not TFNM. Marie should make some exception sometimes
Corinne, surtout que dans le passé, en novembre 2019, Marie a posté des photos superbes de TFNM. Donne moi le numero whatsapp de Jean-Luc, je voudrais avoir d'autres photos.
His whatsapp number is + 230 58354378. He has a lot of videos that Marie cannot post as they are too heavy. Jean-Luc has also Nude in Public videos. LOL
Everytime I see this man in those skimpy outfits that covers nothing, LOL, I am excited. He has no taboo at all.
The ancient Greek athletes wore the kynodesme for protection to keep the glans concealed. It also prevented flapping. In today's world the glans gets its well deserved exposure and I think the flapping has a desirable effect for running and other exercises such as jumping jacks and boxing. I think the ancient Greeks would be proud of Jean-Luc and I look forward to see others wearing it with clothed women. Finally our balls get some exposure where the sun doesn't shine....
Su h great comments, but l reiterate my position.
Its about those smiling CF's, checking their pics on their phones, which is really sexy
Un peu cock ine les filles de vouloir le voir nu. Amusez vous bien
Looking great, Jean-Luc! I love that your nudity is complete, down to your bare feet.
Thanks for the comments. Since I put my whatsapp number, I received several messages from babes and guys. They all want to see my naughty videos. LOL
Jean Luc, do you happen often to have erection? and does your dick head pop out of the knot?
It happens very rarely to have erection in public. One of my post with a lady in her bar, I am semi-erected. Have a look. Marie frequently asks me to try to post pictures where I am hard, but it is not very easy. LOL.
Cher Espiegle, ce sont mes fans. Elles sont coquine (cock ine). LOL, biensur, tout nu est plus sympa. Elles me connaissent sous toutes mes coutures en videos et photos. LOL
Et oui, Espiegle. Si tu veux voir Jean Luc tout nu, demande lui des videos et d'autres photos.
Small dick.
And you, obviously, a tiny and short-minded
Not so much as you, I am sure. In any case, kisses on your... Lol
The last comment (Anon at July 15, 2026 st 7:52 AM) is directed to Corinne, of course. Thank you.
Hum autant les situations m’amusent autant je ne suis pas intéressée de voir un homme nu. Je préfère les femmes (même en cam et si je suis le seul nu).
Post a Comment