Friday, July 03, 2026

WNBR IS EVERYWHERE, HERE IN SAN FRANCISCO

and here too the Asian girls enjoy many western cocks, 

embarrassing their boyfriends





 

 

 

 

 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was there. San Francisco has a huge Asian population throughout the whole ride I met many beautiful Asian women
So much fun with them

Anonymous said...

Diversity in dicks is a wonder to behold.

Anonymous said...

Agreed the diversity is great. I just wish we could see the cock on the black guy who is mostly hidden in the back. I think then we would really see diversity - both in size and color.
Also, and I am not intending to be insulting, but I had to look at all the photos a couple of times and enlarge some to figure out if the Asian guy on the left even had a dick. It just looks like a patch of pubic hair and nothing else. I've seen some clitorises that are bigger than his penis.
Now that would be interesting - side by side examples of large clitorises next to very small penises.

Anonymous said...

Little peckers.

Anonymous said...

Is there nothing but wnbr on this blog? It gets boring.

Anonymous said...

Its great that ordinary people, with ordinary sized peckers, are naked in public. It proves that these pics are real, not some posed photo shoot, or Al..
And although the women are all good looking, they are not supermodels. With genuine smiles.
And that's the sexiest part.
CFNM has always been about the women, not the men, whatever the size of cock.

Anonymous said...

WNBR is the greatest CFNM event ever, more please Marie

Buckeye5395 said...

CFNM and the WNBR go hand in hand with these clothed Asian women. For me that scenario make the best photos.

Anonymous said...

so if you were there, send cfnm pics to Marie!

Anonymous said...

I agree and I don't understand how one can get bored seeing cfnm photos from wnbr

Anonymous said...

I disagree and I don't understand how one can get bored seeing cfnm photos from wnbr