Sunday, July 19, 2026

"On this beach all the men are naked. Aren't you ashamed to wear your swimsuit?! 

Take it off immediately!" his girlfriend orders him.


 

9 comments:

Verygary said...

And I don't want to say this again! Slip out of them. Now!

Anonymous said...

I frequent Baker Beach in San Francisco many times as I live there. Plenty CFNM situations. Half beach is clothing optional the other half is not. I like it when the side of the beach they walk down the beach and surprised to see the nude people. So I’m walking up and down the beach enjoying it. San Francisco has a huge Asian population so I meet many Asian women. Many times they would join me. Very fun being nude with them

SeaMine said...

I Visited San Gregorio (small but very nice--between SF and Santa Cruz) when I was a student in the SF Bay Area. Didn''t know about Baker 'til I moved to San Diego. Tried Baker twice after moving to Texas, but both times cold and windy. Didn't even take of my jacket, let alone everything else.. Some later trip maybe I'll luck into warm weather. Still love going naked for the ladies. BTW, have you ever encountered Islamic women in Arab dress in your CF"NM travels? I never have, and just wonder if it ever happens.

Anonymous said...

A couple of years ago I was on the nude beach. There were 2 islamic women on the beach with their children. I walked along the waterline and when they saw me they looked the other way. They didn't want to see me naked.

Jean Luc said...

SeaMine - Some years ago, I was nude on a beach in Seychelles and 2 Islamic women in Arab Dress came close to me. They smiled at me. I was surprised. I thought they would be angry. Nice situation. LOL

Jean Luc said...

SeaMine - BTW, Christine told me that would love to measure your cock. LOL

SeaMine said...

@Anon July 20, 2026 at 8:18 AM
Thanks. That's what I expected. Too bad.

SeaMine said...

@Jean Luc,
I was in the Seychelles decades ago, but wasn't info CFNM at that time. Did the Islamic women "check you out"? BTW, Christine might need a bigger measuring tape now--when I read your remark about her, I got an instant erection!

Jean Luc said...

@ SeaMine - One of them look at me quickly and when they were back of me, they both turned and check my ass. LOL. Christine has a big measuring tape. Do not worry !!!