Monday, July 27, 2026

Pissing with friends

The girl is really amused to see the boys with their dicks out while they pee... 

she comes closer, takes a better look and picks one up!



 

14 comments:

Bmann said...

Very cool photo. I just like the idea that woman is in charge of his penis even while peeing. In general, the urination genre is not a turn on for me. However watching a woman hold a penis and aim it while the man is peeing is a great demonstration of a woman in control. Women should do this whenever they can.

ivorymalesub said...

Two different girls in the photos. Black boots/white boots. Different clothes.

Bmann said...

Thanks for pointing that out. Then they both should have taken turns aiming one of those guy's penis.

IndianVoyeurGirl said...

A few statements made by females on dicks and balls

BALL SKIN IS CONSTANTLY MOVING. Surreal. It’s like a moving Magic Eye painting."

What struck me the most was that it's just there, dangling away, all day, every day, just hanging out with its ball buddies

How hard they actually get."


. "Saw a 'grower, not a show-er' and was super impressed by the size when erect compared to flaccid."


"I expected the penis, but I didn't expect the balls to be so...there."


That it sort of floated in a bath...I didn’t expect that."

The penis wasn’t all one uniform color, and was veiny. And don’t even get me started on when I saw the balls. I remember thinking 'Why are they just hanging like THAT?'"

So I had never seen even so much as a picture of a penis, I had only seen babies naked like while changing diapers, so I was absolutely SHOOK by the size of the thing. It was like five times bigger than I expected and I was freaked out — it reminded me of a dangling third leg."


"How completely floppy and structureless it is when soft. I always want to flop it around like those gel sparkle stress toy tubes from the '90s."

How goofy it looks when flaccid. Like it's just this weird stretchy knob hanging out between your legs, how can that not feel weird when you walk? How do you walk and not squish everything between your thighs with every step?? Still blows my mind a little when I stop to think about it."

The texture of the skin, soft and warm. But also how it had a curve in it, I thought a penis was meant to be completely straight..."

Not the penis, but testicles are...alive. Like two separate, living entities in a soft skin bag. I could not believe how much they move around and if you give them a little poke, they move even more. And then if it’s cold, the skin underneath gets all thick and clumpy. They are extremely fun."

Bmann said...

Wow!!! So HOT! I love all those comments describing women's reactions to balls and cocks. I wish I could be in the room where those things were said. All my life I wanted to hear comments like that from average women. Where did you get those statements?

I remember once my high school girlfriend was giving me a Hand Job and she mentioned how weird it was that my balls were moving around by themselves. "It's like they are dancing."

IndianVoyeurGirl said...

Got it on some website. I am now trying to get comments made by Indian ladies. Can get through chat rooms, if possible. Glad you liked those.

Anonymous said...

Great find IVG... I loved those comments. Thank you
Please share comments from Indian girls too...
What was the best comment u heard personally during cfnm situation?
Also, what comment did u make that got good reaction. Can u kindly share?
I our village it was mostly mature ladies commenting.

Corinne said...

Unfortunately, this is not CFNM. The guy is clothed

Bmann said...

Corinne - you are right and it is disappointing that the men are not naked. However, the series does show a woman gripping a penis and aiming it while the man is peeing. So it does show women in control of men's bodies which is part of the dominance component of CFNM culture.

Anonymous said...

IndianVoyeurGirl, what is your pussy like? Is it hairy or shaved? I bet your anus is quite dark, like most Indian women's. And those big tits with almost black nipples... yum!

Bmann said...

IVG - On what website or chat rooms did you find those comments? Maybe you would rather not list them here, but I have a strong desire to chat with women about this topic. Women's reactions to male genitalia is a turn-on for me, I guess that is part of why I like being naked for women.

Jean Luc said...

The one in the short skirt in the second picture has marvellous ass. Beautiful. If I was at the place of the guys, I would certainly be hard. LOL

Andros. said...

Estoy de acuerdo Corinne, En el CFNM los chicos deben estar completamente Desnudos y sin taparse. Sería lo ideal.

SeaMine said...

@IVG,
I remember some comments by Indian women in Wordpress after the Oblation Run in 2010. Wish I still had them. They were by female engineering students from India studying at Univ of Philippines. One comment was, "...We were desperate to examine their penises at a close distance, but we could not summon the courage to do so...!". Another (as close to a quote as I can remember), "I didn't think there could be a festival like this anywhere in the world. They were so stark naked! There are the Nagas in India, but these are your classmates! To see your classmates in their birthday suits is a chance that should never be missed by any girl!...." They went on and on and on, saying that they stayed up all night discussing the boys' anatomy!

I remember getting an erection when I read the girls' remarks. I posted them in CFNM Village way back then, but they are surely deleted by now. I hope you can find them. They were a real turn-on!