Tuesday, July 14, 2026

WNBR AMSTERDAM 2026


WNBR, wherever it is, naked men and clothed women is the norm 

and there's always some woman taking pictures of naked men 

 


25 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just thinking to myself, the modern smart phone gives every woman an excuse to take her camera to these events.
Ok, some ladies go armed to the teeth with sophisticated equipment to ensure they get the best shots.
But those a little less forward, or perhaps those who stumble upon these events, are nontheless instantly ready to take home permanent memories of these cockfests.
And more power to them for it, l say.

Anonymous said...

Nice musculature in the legs, worthy of art modeling. The dick's a good one, too.

Anonymous said...

Its very nice to see so many younger, healthier men at WNBR this year. I appreciate all.men who are brave enough to ride naked, and women for that matter. Nevertheless, it's refreshing to witness such virile muscularity in the public domain.

Anonymous said...

First time posting I attended London WNBR 2026
I’m 19 years old so this was the first time. I’m a personal trainer so I’m very fit and I enjoyed all the nice people. There seemed many Asian/Chinese women who came up to me and wanted to talk with me and take many pictures. Two separate times different ones gave me their phone numbers
Is this common? I will be prepared next year when they say like your body

Jean Luc said...

OMG, your dick is very nice and long. Great CFNM pictures

Anonymous said...

These two Chinese women surely will want to have sex with you. They will have approved your dick and maybe will wish to see again (and feel) your love rod deep inside them.

Anonymous said...

Indeed, not like yours.

Anonymous said...

Indeed, that guy has no qualms about walking along the street in tje buff, showing his bare ass and letting his cock swing freely meanwhile his balls bounce.... Ding Dong Bell Ding Dong Bell😂😂 I admire how he enjoys his total nudity, not paying attention to the fact that people of the opposite sex may watch his fully naked body (especially his genitalia, of course) staring blatantly how his dick swing freely and his balls bounce.They are stripping him of all his privacy and intimacy, while he has no choice but to accept and embrace it with resignation. As a man, I find this completely unfair, yet at the same time, it is so beautiful, sexy, and arousing...!

Christine said...

The penis of Jean Luc is a blood penis. A blood penis is characterised by its remarkable ability to change size between resting and erection. At rest, it may appear modest, even small. However, during sexual arousal, it can double or even triple in size. This spectacular transformation is due to the particular structure of the corpora cavernosa, the spongy tissues that can store large quantities of blood. I received videos and photos of Jean Luc’s penis when hard. 15 cms. A “flesh penis” is already larger when flaccid and changes very little during an erection. The penis of this guy is most probably a flesh penis. 8 to 10 cms when resting and 14 to 15 cms when hard. And you, Anonymous, saying "indeed, not like yours" Do you have a name. May be your name is Mister Stupid Short Minded... Do you have the guts to show your dick ? Very easy to hide with Anonymous.

Corinne said...

Well said Christine. Jean Luc, our CFNM hero, quite often receive such remarks. Marie should remove those stupid remarks. Anonymous frustrated males are jealous of Jean Luc. CFNM is not about size. It's the action of being nude with clothed ladies. Those frustrated males, if they want to see long and big dicks, why they do not go on porn websites and compare with their dicks.

LittleDick said...

Corinne,
I also have a very small penis. I've learned to live with the teasing. Now, I accept my small penis and I even feel a certain pride in seeing women make fun of its size.

Anonymous said...

Shut up and show your titties for everybody to see. Send the pics to Marie and we'll rate. Do you have the guts to do It, Mrs. Stupid Shitting Christine?
Corinne, you are definitely a frustrated female.

Coleopter said...

Anonymous @5:45pm:
Hey! Don’t get your testicles in a twist! Relax- just let them hang! There, doesn’t that feel better? Sticks and stones may break your bones, girls’ looks will never hurt you! But look: how many sites are there that cater to men’s base appetites? And how many that appeal to women’s fantasies? Oh, market demand you say? And why do you suppose that is? Has it not occurred to you that one gender is a little bit more impulsive than the other? A little bit less adept at modulating the effects of their testicular secretions? Do you think that might be one reason why they’re more reluctant than we are to disrobe in mixed company?
Men who object to CFNM are like that shepherd in Jesus’s parable, I can’t remember which one, but he has a hundred sheep, and he kills a neighbor’s lone pet sheep because he can’t abide the idea of not owning all the sheep there are to own.

Used to be a fan of this blog said...

Sadly, this blog has become a wasteland of petty bickering. (And before the assholes among you say "well leave then", I already have. I used to visit here multiple times a day. Now, maybe once a month, to see if anything has changed. It hasn't.)

Pamela said...

@ Used to be a fan of this blog - You are right. I visit the site everyday and I am a fan of any cock size. LOL. This is a CFNM Blog, not a blog for cock size. So, when I see one of my favorite CFNM "actor" on this blog, I name him, Jean Luc, I do not bother if Jean Luc has a small cock or not. I love to see him naked or with non-covering strings. As he is in CFNM situation. And this is the main subject of Marie's blog. Size doesn't matter with CFNM. And to be frank, I love little cocks. Big LOL !!!

Anonymous said...

Used to be a fan & Pamela & select Anonymous folks:
You're right. I have been attacked here several times mostly when I try to point out that a comment about a photo is not based on observable facts. At first I tried to point out their lack of logic or I questioned their anger and vitriol at me. One guy, "Old School", would attack me anytime I posted anything that did not agree with him. I was always calm and civil, but responses from others who don't show their face can quickly become adversarial. Civil discussions are not what they want.
They want to be angry. They want to hurt others. Trolls lurk everywhere now days.
Then I just started thinking they might have some emotional injury or are intoxicated. It is a waste of time to argue with a drunk or a troll. Their character is displayed through their comment.

Anonymous said...

Anon @ Juily 16 9:01,

Hahaha! Do you see the irony? You are mad because someone called you out, for you calling out someone else's comments? That you consider those 2 different things is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Anon at July, 16, 2026 at 9:01 PM::You have somewhat hypocritical personality, even though you like to act righteous

Anonymous said...

Mr. Coleopter: I reckon you'd better talk less and stick to posing naked for female painters. Sure, you won't get bitten by these women nor you'll die, but I wonder how you manage to spend hours stark naked up on a platform, surrounded by fully clothed women who smile maliciously and whisper among themselves, while you stand there with your cock limp and hanging carefreely instead of sporting a raging erection, which would be normal for most men who are into women.

SeaMine said...

I'm STILL a great fan of this blog. I usually visit this site several times a day. I'm chagrinned that there seems to be some bad blood between a few of you, but that's to be expected. I'd like to be friends with you both, but I stay out of the "blood feuds" and focus on what unites us CFNM.

Anonymous said...

Well, it’s not for the faint of heart or small of ball. Indeed, the first-time experience is somewhat akin to attending a prairie oyster festival and seeing the girls unsheathe their sharp incisors with wicked glee as the vagina envy-inducing tidbits sizzle on the grill. Tell me, Anon: have you got the cojones? I suspect not.

Jean Luc said...

SeaMine - I love your comments - You are frank and love to see CFNM. I hope that you love my posts even if I have a little cock (when soft) !!! LOL

SeaMine said...

I do love to see and participate in CFNM. I also love y our posts! I, too have a "blood penis". I know this due to Christine's post of July 15, 2026 at 2:08 PM. I'd love to show it to her (if she's willing) and let her measure it.

Jean Luc said...

SeaMine - Send me by whatsapp and I will send her. LOL My whatsapp is +23058354378

Anonymous said...

, Stupid Anon, July 19, 2026 at 12:13 a.m.:
Dearest moron: We all know that the fucking guy who does have the fucking cojones for nothing at all is none other than you. So lower your tone, squat down, shove a finger up your asshole, and start clucking, you little crappy cabron.