Monday, July 20, 2026

Fashion, on the catwalk the double standard is usual


The cfnm style is a fashionable trend.  

In fashion photos, asell as in fashion shows, elegant models with naked men are the norm.  

Even when the women wear teasing dresses, their private parts are covered, while the male models show them openly.

Isis Fashion Awards 2026, model on Runway Catwalk Stage in Public Show - Amsterdam  




15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched this ceremony, but the women there were naked too. It would be more interesting if only male models were naked.

SeaMine said...

The whole world is not CFNM (unfortunately).

Anonymous said...

Neither should it be. We also need some CMNF.

Lakeview Bob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jean Luc said...

I have a nice photo of me at the beach in Seychelles. CMTF - Which means that the beautiful lady in the photo is top less. But, unfortunately, Marie doesn't want to publish.

Buckeye5395 said...

Fashion shows of dressed females accompanied by nude male or semi nude males with privates showing is interesting. More of this if possible.

CFNM1976 said...

There needs to be more CFNM in fashion./.

MisterE said...

I agree. However this is a CFNM blog. I enjoy this but would also love to find a CMNF blog.

Anonymous said...

CFNM and CMNF should have been like two sides of the same coin. Pity this blog gives importance only to CFNM.

Anonymous said...

at least he has big fat dick to show

Anonymous said...

Yes, I hope that kind of fashion show becomes more widespread and common. Of course, it would be best if it were cfnm only, it accentuates female beauty and fashion accessories. And as it's just a fashion presentation, it should be open to view for any age group.

the wolf said...

I’ve seen several fashion shows like this, but honestly, I don’t get the point. It’s more of a showcase for fashion accessories featuring naked people. I think it’s for a niche audience.

Andros. said...

Juan lucas, hay muchas fotos que MARIE NO puede publicar, porque los Reprimidos y Mojigatos se ESCANDALIZAN.

Andros. said...

Así debería ser, pero lamentablemente en la práctica No lo es. 🤔

Andros. said...

SI, pero Desnudan más a las mujeres...