Thursday, July 02, 2026

READERS OF THE BLOG PRACTICING CFNM        

284. NICOLA, RIDING WNBR AGAIN 

Nicola is a long time Italian friend of the blog. 
 
In the past, he sent several pics, many also from WNBR.
 
Now, he sent me these nice photos of him at WNBR 2026 in Brussels.
 
Thanks a lot Nicola, we all are eager to see more from you!

 

13 comments:

CFNM1976 said...

Truly looks like a joyous occasion./. Of course it is CFNM./. CFNM is happiness./.

Anonymous said...

For a minute I thought that Devil was Donald Trump.

Anonymous said...

Hot gay man

Anonymous said...

No logro entender cómo la mayoría de los hombres que están frente a mujeres vestidas —o a su lado— consiguen mantener la verga relajada y flácida. Me imagino junto a la chica guapa y sexy de la minifalda que aparece en la foto, y estoy seguro de que mi verga se pondría totalmente dura de la excitación. Pero he decidido que quiero ser otro más de los hombres que practican cfnm. Vivo solo en un apartamento y he empezado a andar totalmente en bolas allí, con las ventanas abiertas para que me vean las vecinas. Sé que lo hacen. También quiero empezar a ir desnudo en las playas opcionales y disfrutar del cfnm. E incluso asisitir a eventos en donde sea posible esa práctica. Pero tengo el temor de que, llegado el momento, me vencería la excitación y tendría erecciones y eso me hace dudar. Sé que em este blog hay un veterano del cfnm, Jean Luc, y le estaría agradecido si él me diera un par de consejillos para mantener mi polla relajada y a ia vez poder disfrutar delante de atractivas mujeres vestidas y que estas disfruten de mi desnudez y no se sientan violentadas por mi mas que posible ereccion. Jean-Luc, si pudieras ayudar a un promcioiante, agradeceria tus consejos. Gracias. Y gracias por tu blog, Marie.
(George J.)

Anonymous said...

Now translated into English:
I can't quite wrap my head around how most men manage to keep their cocks relaxed and flaccid when they’re in front of—or standing next to—clothed women. I picture myself beside the pretty, sexy girl in the miniskirt from the photo, and I’m certain my cock would go rock-hard from arousal. But I’ve decided I want to be one of those men who practice CFNM. I live alone in an apartment and have started walking around the house completely naked, with the windows open so the female neighbors can see me. I know they do. I also want to start going to clothing-optional beaches to enjoy CFNM, and even attend events where it’s practiced. But I’m afraid that, when the moment comes, arousal will take over and I’ll get an erection; that’s what makes me hesitate. I know there’s a CFNM veteran named Jean-Luc on this blog, and I’d appreciate any advice he could give on keeping my cock relaxed while enjoying the company of attractive, clothed women—and letting them enjoy my nudity—without making them feel uncomfortable or violated by an erection, which seems almost inevitable. Jean-Luc, if you could help a newcomer out, I’d be grateful for your tips. Thanks. And thanks for your blog, Marie.
(George J.)

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful women, and all so different. The first is very pretty, and seems to have prepared for a day of cock watching. The second is very composed, with a short hair style exuding confidence. And the third is of course a regular on these pages, completely at home amongst all of the naked men.
And all having their best day's ever.

Jean Luc said...

Wouah, the guy with the LUCCA Cap has a very nice shaved cock. Nice tan without line, a true nudist enjoying CFNM so naturally. I love it

Anonymous said...

I say well done Nicola!

There is no doubt, in my mind, that every one of those ladies had a good look at your cock. And what a wonderful thought that must be?
And such beautiful girls!!!

You are truly blessed, l just wish such events happened here where l live.

Anonymous said...

I've been to a lot of these events, and have never had an election. I would like to manage one, as I've seen how excited women get when they one. If l was yiu, l would just go and see what happens

Anonymous said...

How nice to see photos sent directly from blog readers again! Nicola is fantastic and I hope you send me lots of other cfnm photos. Betsy

Anonymous said...

Three utterly beautiful women.
I love their composure.
I hope they enjoyed the dick show

SeaMine said...

If you have a chance to go to a clothing-optional beach this summer, by all means, DO IT. Just choose a spot near some attractive girls, spread out your towel, and strip. If you're nervous, pull of your suit while seated. Hardly anyone will notice you. If you feel a hardon coming, lay on your stomach. Before long you'll lose your inhibitions and want to walk around naked.

You won't be sorry. You'll wish you hadn't waited so long, I guarantee it. Let us know how it goes!

nicola said...

i am nicola, everyone can contact me (email cfnmitaly@yahoo.com, telegram @ladispolo)