Wednesday, July 08, 2026

WNBR, everywhere all women go to photograph naked men

Look at how these girls smile while looking at the photos on their cell phones. 



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

The three best CFNM events I’ve attended are:
1. San Francisco Bay to Breakers. SF has a huge Asian population many very friendly Asian ladies who enjoy the nudity
2. London WNBR huge amount of spectators again my Asian ladies enjoying the nudity. I interacted with so many
3. Seattle Fremont summer solstice. Great turnout enjoyed being painted
In all three events I met so many beautiful Asian ladies

CFNM1976 said...

I hope it's a good time had by all at all those events./.

Anonymous said...

They are so happy to see so many dicks!

Anonymous said...

I've only done London, but the two you mention are high on my bucket list. I would like to ask, why is B2B better?

CFNM1976 said...

The one I want to go to is Bay 2 breakers./.

Jean Luc said...

My dream is to go to those events. Bay 2 Breakers looks the best when you want to be naughty. LOL

Anonymous said...

What a bunch of disgusting perverts, both exhibitionists and voyeurs.

Anonymous said...

Since you've been to all these events, send Marie some CFNM pics!

Anonymous said...

So, why are you on this blog?

Anonymous said...

Yes, Anon July 8, 2026 at 8:03 PM, send Marie some CFNM pics of yours!

Anonymous said...

Must I have any reason?